Dream Theater

Thank god for isolated tracks. This chorus is gorgeous.

Edit: if anyone has the isolated guitar track for I Walk Beside You, I'd be a happy man. I found them on a random site recently but was dumb enough not to download right away, and now they've been taken down, I believe.

Last edited:

Edit: if anyone has the isolated guitar track for I Walk Beside You, I'd be a happy man. I found them on a random site recently but was dumb enough not to download right away, and now they've been taken down, I believe.

This is fantastic, thanks for sharing.

Dream Theater goes U2 :cool:

131389489_4079048542123424_4261439963422470517_n.jpg

Yes!! I’m more hyped for this than I am for the next DT album (and more than I was for the previous two).

Martin Popoff praises Kevin Moore's Chroma Key album "Graveyard Mountain Home" in the highest possible terms here at 39:00
I don't know if I've ever heard it, gonna do that tomorrow.

The album cover and track listing for LTE 3 have been revealed.

Album cover:

29axbds3spa61.jpg

Track listing:

01. Hypersonic (8:22)
02. Beating The Odds (6:09)
03. Liquid Evolution (3:23)
04. The Passage Of Time (7:32)
05. Chris & Kevin's Amazing Odyssey (5:04)
06. Rhapsody In Blue (13:16)
07. Shades Of Hope (4:42)
08. Key To The Imagination (13:14)

The album comes out on March 26th. (A day after my birthday :) )

There's also a bonus disc of an hour of improvised jams.

Very excited for this.

The bonus disc thing is interesting because the first two LTE albums have a few improvised jams. Does that mean everything on disc 1 is regular songs?

Being someone who appreciates structured compositions over jams, I am excited by this news. The album cover makes my head hurt, but so does Dream Theater, and I love it.

If this turns out to be any good as Petrucci's solo album from last year, I'm in.
Only then I realised what people meant when they say Portnoy-Petrucci chemistry. I'm not at at all into instrumental albums but Terminal Velocity turned out to be my favourite album of the last year.

Back