Dream Theater

Saapanael

Ancient Mariner
Thank god for isolated tracks. This chorus is gorgeous.

Edit: if anyone has the isolated guitar track for I Walk Beside You, I'd be a happy man. I found them on a random site recently but was dumb enough not to download right away, and now they've been taken down, I believe.

Last edited:

KidInTheDark666

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too

Edit: if anyone has the isolated guitar track for I Walk Beside You, I'd be a happy man. I found them on a random site recently but was dumb enough not to download right away, and now they've been taken down, I believe.

This is fantastic, thanks for sharing.

MindRuler

Ancient Mariner

Dream Theater goes U2 :cool:

Saapanael

Ancient Mariner
131389489_4079048542123424_4261439963422470517_n.jpg

Mosh

Winner of the 2020 Dumbest Comment Ever Award
Staff member
Yes!! I’m more hyped for this than I am for the next DT album (and more than I was for the previous two).

jazz from hell

Ancient Mariner
Martin Popoff praises Kevin Moore's Chroma Key album "Graveyard Mountain Home" in the highest possible terms here at 39:00
I don't know if I've ever heard it, gonna do that tomorrow.

Lampwick 43

Barstool Warrior

The album cover and track listing for LTE 3 have been revealed.

Album cover:

29axbds3spa61.jpg

Track listing:

01. Hypersonic (8:22)
02. Beating The Odds (6:09)
03. Liquid Evolution (3:23)
04. The Passage Of Time (7:32)
05. Chris & Kevin's Amazing Odyssey (5:04)
06. Rhapsody In Blue (13:16)
07. Shades Of Hope (4:42)
08. Key To The Imagination (13:14)

The album comes out on March 26th. (A day after my birthday :) )

There's also a bonus disc of an hour of improvised jams.

Mosh

Winner of the 2020 Dumbest Comment Ever Award
Staff member
Very excited for this.

The bonus disc thing is interesting because the first two LTE albums have a few improvised jams. Does that mean everything on disc 1 is regular songs?

Detective Beauregard

Independent as a hog on ice
Being someone who appreciates structured compositions over jams, I am excited by this news. The album cover makes my head hurt, but so does Dream Theater, and I love it.

Spambot

Ancient Mariner
If this turns out to be any good as Petrucci's solo album from last year, I'm in.
Only then I realised what people meant when they say Portnoy-Petrucci chemistry. I'm not at at all into instrumental albums but Terminal Velocity turned out to be my favourite album of the last year.