Dream Theater Survivor 2013: Results Thread - A Change of Seasons wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
Top Ten:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5: Blind Faith
6: Octavarium
7: Breaking All Illusions
8: In the Name of God
9: Home
10: The Mirror

Yay! Blind Faith is finally gone. That song was a 'creeper.' :D

The Glass Prison

Top Ten:
1:
2:
3:
4: Metropolis
5: Blind Faith
6: Octavarium
7: Breaking All Illusions
8: In the Name of God
9: Home
10: The Mirror

Very surprising turn of events. There was a time when Metropolis would go all the way to the final round without a single vote.

Wow, Glass Prison > Metropolis? That's nuts.

Very surprising turn of events. There was a time when Metropolis would go all the way to the final round without a single vote.

Should've been able to do the same again.

Should've been able to do the same again.
Eh I don't mind. TGP made it way too far though, should've been in the bottom 5. At the same time, I'm not sure if Metropolis would be in my top 5 either.

I'm sorry, Glass Prison - I'll always love you, as you were my first. But I was a few years older and you were a little less mature; we had some great times but I had to move on. I'll admit that sometimes I miss the warm touch of your silky-smooth bass lines, and your passionate dissonant swept arpeggios. This is hard -- the hardest thing I've ever had to do -- but I'm seeing A Change of Seasons now and we really connect. I hope you understand, and that we can be good friends one day.

I had to; I found out that Glass Prison cheated on me with Endless Sacrifice! I mean, what did Glass Prison see in that jackass?! His instrumental section is full of crap!

Back