DOD tour book

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]AAAAAAAargh! I have reloaded this page for about 3.987 times!   [/quote] Load it 6.666 times and you will win a nice present

i probably have by now... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Give him time people ! Patience is a virtue that only the wisdom can afford (gee ! wtf I said !?) [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

oh, he has my blessing for all the work he has put himself into! I have waited long enough not to care about a couple of days... I will wait however long.

Hi guys,
i'm a friend of the Clansman and if he not send the DOD tour book it's because his father is in an hospital(he's really sick)so he will send it when he's going to feel alot better (him and his father)!
Thanks

Thanks for letting us know, tell him we are all thinking of him and his father! (at least for a few seconds, you know)

thanks Loose Cannon I'll say this to him!
I think his father is feel a lot better,I will send to you news when I will have news.

So The_Clansman say thanks to all of you for your patience,he's fell like [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] because your waiting for the DOD tour book.

Hey guys I have some great news!
So Clansman bring to me his DOD book and start the work that he was finished so there is what I've done!
(Wlidest Dreams to No More Lies).
Clansman will be come back in 2 days and his dad will be Ok! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
So he will send to you the rest of the tour book!
UP THE IRONS!

Code:
ildest Dreams

The band’s first single from the new album and already it has established itself as a firm favourite among the fans in the front rows.It was also the only new song to be played from Dance of Death on this summer’s Give me ‘Ed festival tour.Wildest Dreams is life affirming Iron Maiden ai its most belligerent a la Here to Eternity and Man On The Edge.The seventies UFO-ish riffing brings a bluesier,looser,feel good vibe to the proceedings while Bruce’s chorus refrain of ‘I’m on my way/out on the road again!” is the perfect vehicule to herald Maiden’s comeback.

“t’s a very immediate,very instant and very in your face song,’ nods the song’s writter Adrian Smith.’It’s not one of our 9 minutes jobs si it fits in well with our older,classic stuff which is why we chose to play it on the festival tour.At the very first show we played,even by the second verse people were trying to sing along the words they’d never even heard before.But by the end of it loads more had learned the chorus and were singing too – for me that’s the true sign of a great song.”

Rainmaker

Largely written by long time guitarist Dave Murray,Rainmaker is a traditonnal upbeat Maiden rocker given a rawer,blusier feel that is characteristic of much of the new album’s shorter material.

“ had a few riffs and some chord progressions all worked out then Steve  added some melodies to it before Bruce wrote the lyrics,”says Maiden’s easy going guitarist.”I remember Bruce saying in the rehearsal studio one day that the intro riffs inspired him to think of raindrops and that’s where the rainmaker concept sprung from.In fact you could almost see the light bulb going on in his head as he tought about it – it was very inspiring.’’

No More Lies

The only solo Harris composition on the album and as such runs in familiar territory trought the gentle waltz like intro as Bruce’s reflective vocals glide over the calm.But one short minute in and all hell breaks loose as the drums crash trought the mix and Bruce’s howling title chant is screamed to the heavens.Musically,No More Lies is destined to become a firm fan favourite with its classic Maiden bass lines,scorching vocals and becomming chorus and one that could even go on to rival such Maiden standards as Heaven Can Wait and Blood Brothers.

“No More Lies sounded amazing even in rehearsals for the album so I think we all understood that it would be a strong live song – it’s quite moody, like me!” jokes Steve about is creation.“This isn’t something I’ve mentioned often because people tend to get the wrong idea,but No More Lies has a lot to do with The Last Supper.But it’s also as if Jesus was going to make a comeback tomorrow and what that might mean for him as an individual.”

Far from being a morbid personality or in anyway obsessed with dying Steve Harris believes that his interest in the other side is a natural for him as strapping on his bass.

“Thinking about dying is something that crosses everyone’s mind at certain points on life.I think that the idea of what comes afterwards,whether you believe in life after death or any of that,conjures up many different ideas and emotions.Some people admit scared by the idea of dying while others will claim that they aren’t bothered at all,” he reasons.“It’s like having a fear of the dark – it’s something that a lot of people relate to but will never admit,wich is probably why it’s such a popular song for us.People are scared and intriguedf by the unknown and that’s a very potent thing.Then again,maybe it is just on my mind more than anyone else’s!”

“I’m not religious at all,” continues the bassist,“but I do believe that people  think more about stuff like this than they realise.It’s something  that’s in everybody’s lives on a day to day basis whether they admit it or not.”

With music as inherently epic as Maiden’s it’s all the more fitting to find such grand concepts almost casually slotting into the album.Grandiose themes,that would for many bands be either beyond them musically or worse yet,woefully pretentious,for Maiden seems wholly natural and utterly riveting.

“The great thing about Iron Maiden is that we’re not confined to one particular topic when we write songs,we can go where we like,” confirm Steve.

Thanks, and good to hear Clansmans father is OK [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Oh gosh ! I am soooooooooooo thankfull to you two guys ! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Good to know that his father is ok now. [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back