DOD tour book

gor

Ancient Mariner
I am amazed that out of the hundreds of ppl that bought the tour programe not one has spent the time to type it and post it online... i so much want to read the details on the songs! Mav, have you received it?

It wasn't available when I attended the gig, and some "mates" simply "forgot" to get me one when they went to later concerts... [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jun 16 2004, 05:12 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jun 16 2004, 05:12 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] some "mates" simply "forgot" to get me one when they went to later concerts...  [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
good of them. I couldnt afford it when i went. Thought i'd just get it on ebay for cheaper later on.

I´m also dying to read it !!! If you have one, please, type it down for us !!! If you want you can mail it to me so I´m gonna to type it down for you. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Times like this I hate money. And I hate more to not have money !!! [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_Clansman_666+Jun 22 2004, 05:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_Clansman_666 @ Jun 22 2004, 05:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I have mine but how to type it?? [/quote]
What do you mean friend ?

Just type it letter by letter and let us know what is written in it !

It would be nice to have some scans from it, but it would be great too if you write it down for us ! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MigDaimon+Jun 22 2004, 06:49 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MigDaimon @ Jun 22 2004, 06:49 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
Just type it letter by letter [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ok,I will do it but i'm sorry about my english! [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

if you do we'll worship you eternally! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Sorry i don't have a scanner so I can't give you the original but I'll send the text in a couple on days!But do you wanna have only the description of the song or all the tour book??
UP THE IRONS! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

songs only is great I think! weeeell, the intro would be nice too, but it's asking too much! Please take care to type it in Word, it will come out spelled better and more articulate! THANK YOU!!!

[!--QuoteBegin-gor+Jun 23 2004, 11:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(gor @ Jun 23 2004, 11:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] songs only is great I think! weeeell, the intro would be nice too, but it's asking too much! Please take care to type it in Word, it will come out spelled better and more articulate! THANK YOU!!! [/quote]
You're welcome,
Everything will be ready in 2 days with the intro [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You're welcome Loose Cannon but i'm sorry it stay Journeyman and the intro,it will be ready tomorrow!

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
tonight guys,tonight!

AAAAAAAargh! I have reloaded this page for about 3.987 times! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back