Do you prefer Maiden concerts indoors or outdoors?

Indoors or outdoors?

• Indoor

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • Outdoor

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
I've only ever seen them in arenas or outdoor amphitheaters with a roof over my head. I don't know if it's because my hearing's getting worse (hope not, I'm only 30) or if it's just the mix this year, but the sound was much better at both amphitheater shows. So loud this year I thought the sound was turning to mush by halfway through the set.

Only time I saw them indoors was at Madison Sq Garden on the BoS tour, and it sounded way better than the amphitheater venues I’d heard them in at other shows.

The three times I've seen them at Download were all great but the indoor shows is where it's at. I'd say this for nearly any band though. Better sound quality and a controlled environment.

Indoor. Sound bouncing off all the walls, lights and stage set at its best in the dark. No mud!

Indoors for sure.
Maybe in an arena I wouldn't have passed out from the heat 10 minutes before they took the stage...
Unfortunately out of my 8 Maiden shows only 2 were in an arena.

Outdoors was quite loud and I was in the lawn. Didn't need ear protection but I feel that I would need to wear earplugs in an indoor venue.

I'm in my 40's, so these ears have heard better days.

Outdoors was quite loud and I was in the lawn. Didn't need ear protection but I feel that I would need to wear earplugs in an indoor venue.

I'm in my 40's, so these ears have heard better days.
I like both indoor and outdoors(amphitheaters). The sound quality depends on the venue, some have better acoustics than others. The loudest show I've seen in the lawn was Ozzy back in 2018 at Jiffy Lube Live amphiteater.

I have tried both one time each.

For some reason I sneaked in to some VIP/first to the barrier section on the outdoor show, with minimal pushing and die hard fans only, plus it was nice weather all night, very close to home and the 2008 setlist, so the night was superb.

The indoor show were two years earlier. It was great, but alot more intense inside the venue and harder to follow the show.

I voted outdoor

I like both indoor and outdoors(amphitheaters). The sound quality depends on the venue, some have better acoustics than others. The loudest show I've seen in the lawn was Ozzy back in 2018 at Jiffy Lube Live amphiteater.
I’ve seen Maiden three times at that venue, including my first ever show in 2010, and the band and venue had fantastic sound every time.

Back