Deep dark secret

Perun said:
Here's one.

I can't stand Quentin Tarantino.

Oh my god. He's my favorite director and writer.

May be because I don't actually give a crap about directors and writers, but his movies are fucking brilliant.

mckindog said:
Natalie Imbruglia Torn
hahahahaha holy crap, I remember being obsessed with this video and it is amazing how I had forgotten it existed until you mentioned it.

You too?
Song came on the radio out of the blue and I had to immediately Youtube the video.
Nearly 3.6 million views.
Some obsessions never die.

Mega said:
Oh my god. He's my favorite director and writer.

May be because I don't actually give a crap about directors and writers, but his movies are fucking brilliant.

Tarantino is known for picking some of "his" ideas from (more brilliant) movies from the past. He is a huge film consumer, watching films day and night.

You don't giving a crap about directors and writers might indeed help appreciating him so much.
 :D

I am not his biggest fan either but I surely enjoyed most of his films I've seen.

SinisterMinisterX said:
I rather enjoy Green Day. Both Dookie and American Idiot are brilliant albums.

The only Green Day song I like is the masturbating one with the pillows you know -- Longview??? because as at kid I could relate to it you know.  :blueangel:

I'm a huge fan of Alanis Morissette, and I actually own more of her DVDs than I do Iron Maiden DVDs  :blush:

Edit: nevermind, I take that back. I actually have more Maiden DVDs. However, I've been listening to more Alanis than Maiden lately

I've been listening to Foo Fighters more than Iron Maiden lately. I think it is natural to take breaks from listening to maiden.

The reason why I've been listening to them!

My username is from a quote, but I can't remember who said it. I did a quick google search for "Knife Master Quote" and this is all that came up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de_8kbOPolc
I know it wasn't him though. I thought it would be a cool username so I used it. I was also getting tired of being Dokken.

It's a good video (the entire movie not just the clip) I love A7X so when I heard the Rev say it that made me like it more,  :lol:

Back