Decreasing Post Count

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see what you mean. Ya, sometimes it's fun to go back 50 pages and check out old posts of interests. Just make sure not to bump them from June 3 of 2009 Jeff! :lol: Just messin' with ya. Actually, I made the mistake of responding to a post that was from 2006 because I didn't look at the date before I replied. I'll make sure to watch that from now on.

LooseCannon said:
I'll be completely honest, I used to think it was just Forostar deleting old threads, but stuff has just randomly gone missing in the past.

Lately I didn't do that.

If there are really threads going missing I'd be interested to see some examples - content should never be deleted.

If there are things that have been deleted I will retrieve them from backup.

There used to be an Official WWII Thread in GD. Perun and I were looking for it. Couldn't find it.

The Madness forum has been the biggest victim... Yeah, still pissed over my public unrinator story, no pun intended :)

You don't understand. Most post of that nature are spontaneous spurts of inspiration sparked by a series of posts or a specific one. Unlike my short stories which I could rewrite verbatim, due to the time and care I put into them, I rarely remember these little nuggets, because of the improvisation. So, just like James Brown never sang the same song twice, I can't write the same idiotic insanity twice.

Jeffmetal said:
My post count seems to have been decreasing. Yesterday, I counted one post more than the marker was saying to me. I had already noticed it decreased on another days, too. What the hell's going on?

This again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back