Death Or Glory

How good is Death or Glory on a scale of 1-10?

• Total voters
So, what about it? Apparently, this will be about WW1 Triplanes. About time somebody tackled that subject in a proper heavy metal song. Maybe it will make me forget about Iced Earth's abomination.

This song has a very memorable pre-chorus. I liked it so much that thought it was the chorus! The chorus itself is also pretty strong. A solid opening of disc 2. Solos: D / A. This Dave solo was the only one I doubted about, I also thought of Adrian. The effects these boys are using make their solos sometimes sound more alike than usually.

Last edited:
Really like this one. Love the guitar work. It is a straight forward but unusual song at thr same time. Heavy tune.

I thought the song was pretty good, it wasn't as cheesy as I thought it would be. It feels too much like Montsegur though. And the lyric about Monkeys was weird. 7.5/10

I thought the song was pretty good, it wasn't as cheesy as I thought it would be. It feels too much like Montsegur though. And the lyric about Monkeys was weird. 7.5/10
Nothing more Metal than a Monkey out of Hell :rocker:

It will be awesome live. Music has some hints of Aces High - how great is that? Chorus at first sound little cheesy
Climb like monkey from hell
But it's as metal as it gets.

First listen: love it! A nice rocker! Love the slider solo by Adrian! Also funny stuff about the climbing monkey! :D

They have to play this live.

yeah, that's funny but it make more sense after reading interview with Bruce about his plane. :) This song for me is instant must-play on next tour. Aces High meet Silver Wings, this must be good live.

yeah, that's funny but it make more sense after reading interview with Bruce about his plane. :) This song for me is instant must-play on next tour. Aces High meet Silver Wings, this must be good live.
Alot of people complained (me included) when they decided to play AMOLAD live, but if there is any IM album i would like to hear all the way through live it's TBOS. they won't do anything like that again but my god it would be so great

It would be mind-blowing for sure. Personally - AMOLAD tour was one of the better tours in their career.

It would be mind-blowing for sure. Personally - AMOLAD tour was one of the better tours in their career.
yeah i wont lie i liked it too but i wasn't happy when it was announced, they proved me wrong like they have so many time before, maybe i should start believing in the band more :D

Back