❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

After reading what you said about her again, I'm not sure things are what they seem to be. It looks to me that she's just having fun with you, flirting. Honestly, it doesn't seem to me that she has anything serious on her mind. Having said that, I still think you should ask her out to see what will happen. Actually, I'd say that going out with girls that don't intend to go into a serious relationship with you is the best option for the moment, because it will allow you to gain experience and insights that might be a bit painful if there are feelings invested. Basically, have fun with her but don't bank on anything serious.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm thinking that too. I'll see her in class tonight, so I'll update if there were any new moments.

No, no, no, dont ask her out tonight. Let this thing develop for a bit, see how she plays Christmas (present? Text? Maybe more?).
Asking her out could piss all over your friendship. Keep it in the pants and await more evidence. As we say; say nothin til ye hear more.
I feel like saying that I miss the days of flirting, indecision, torment and raging hormones but I reckon I would be wearing the biggest, roseiest pair of rose tinted glasses ever. Still, this thread brings back fond memories.

If she's taking so much initiative, and bearing it mind it might have taken you a while to notice in the first place, stringing it out is going to tell her you're not interested. Would a drink or two really be any harm?

After reading what you said about her again, I'm not sure things are what they seem to be. It looks to me that she's just having fun with you, flirting. Honestly, it doesn't seem to me that she has anything serious on her mind. Having said that, I still think you should ask her out to see what will happen. Actually, I'd say that going out with girls that don't intend to go into a serious relationship with you is the best option for the moment, because it will allow you to gain experience and insights that might be a bit painful if there are feelings invested. Basically, have fun with her but don't bank on anything serious.
This. I mean, why not? If she's after a flirt and you're after the same, no harm done. If nothing serious comes out of it ... take whatever lesson you can from it and move on.

My biggest regrets on this front are all related to not taking initiative. Those times where I have given it a go and it didn't come off, have been much easier to leave behind.

Just do it. The worst that happens is she says no.

The first time I asked a girl out, she said no. I'm pretty sure she laughed after I turned the corner, too. But afterwards, at least it felt like I was moving on from a solid six months of thinking about this chick. Ended up successfully asking a girl out a few months later, too. Of course, I was 16 or so.

Just straight up ask her whether she's interested in spending more time playing with your hair. Tell her you're washing it at the weekend & she's perfectly welcome to come & watch. She can even help. Just keep it friendly & fun for now. The serious talk about marriage & glass doors can wait for another day...

Some good points above. What I was advisin against was a more formal style of askance, ie...
*NP plays with hair and tilts head to one side*
"Hey, wanna go on a date?"
*NP tilts head to other side, bats eye lashes*

A casual "Im goin for a pint, you fancy one?" is a sound plan. Its a win win cos even if she denies you you have still committed yourself to a pint.

We're probably gonna have to go out anyway, as we were assigned an essay to do in a group, but we're paired with another guy and I dunno how to chuck him out of the equation.

Tell him the girl told you she wants to marry him and have four kids with him. He'll run away before you have finished your sentence.

Back