❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

One more thing to add, and I have discussed this with several people who confirmed this phenomenon.

It seems like, when we try hard and focus on getting girls, it's one fail after another. But as soon as you say "fuck it, I'mma do something else now" BAM a m'lady appears (in your bed beside you in the morning oh fuck the headache and I have to work in an hour shit).
And then new interesting possibilities start showing up even more when you get into a relationship. Like gals, where were you when I was on the look out?!

Funny but it really be like that.

One more thing to add, and I have discussed this with several people who confirmed this phenomenon.

It seems like, when we try hard and focus on getting girls, it's one fail after another. But as soon as you say "fuck it, I'mma do something else now" BAM a m'lady appears (in your bed beside you in the morning oh fuck the headache and I have to work in an hour shit).
And then new interesting possibilities start showing up even more when you get into a relationship. Like gals, where were you when I was on the look out?!

Funny but it really be like that.
Cliche or not, this is exactly how things happen.

Saap, I may be repeating myself here, but still: I think you need a drastic change of scenery. Why don't you think about changing your situation completely? It would be very useful if you could take a gap year and travel/work abroad. Think about internships or just some temp job. Or just a long trip outside your home country. Think of it a pilgrimage to yourself. All this if you can afford it, of course.
A change in circumstances usually gives a brand new perspective on things and will help you deal with the issues inside, which eventually will make relationships easier for you.

Well you called it a mystery. It's not. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, stop being so occupied about this, pursue your interests, stand up straight and be around. I've been there, take my word for it.

It seems like, when we try hard and focus on getting girls, it's one fail after another. But as soon as you say "fuck it, I'mma do something else now" BAM a m'lady appears

Yep. Can confirm. Independence is a very attractive quality for a man, I mean independence in the sense of having your shit together and pursuing your interests/goals.

Last edited:
Cliche or not, this is exactly how things happen.

Saap, I may be repeating myself here, but still: I think you need a drastic change of scenery. Why don't you think about changing your situation completely? It would be very useful if you could take a gap year and travel/work abroad. Think about internships or just some temp job. Or just a long trip outside your home country. Think of it a pilgrimage to yourself. All this if you can afford it, of course.
A change in circumstances usually gives a brand new perspective on things and will help you deal with the issues inside, which eventually will make relationships easier for you.

That’s exactly what I’ve been thinking. In order to go abroad, I need to build some courage and save some money but it should be doable.

To update on last troubles and shitshow I was posting here in December I think .. things took a much better turn. We are slowly learning how to be a better person in relationship and even though arguments are almost daily cause we both stubborn as fuck, we know how to very quickly come back together and realize the important base why we are together.

Also today it's a week I became a husband .. it was a fantastic day and it did somehow make the relationship feel just more proper. I did not expect that but I had a lot of fun actually and am riding the feelgood wave now.

29yo now and I was absolutely clueless & hopeless until almost 23. Then, when the time came I quickly picked up on numbers and experineces ... not that any of that really matters. Just wanna say there is hope even for us "tardies".

Attachments

• IMG_20190819_143604.jpg
    IMG_20190819_143604.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 32
Back