Creeping Dead Doodles....

Hey guys , I was just letting you know that the Eddies are taking a little longer to finish since I just got in 3 NFL footballs that I have to paint by the beginning of May.
As for the Zombie/Undead contest , neither of my pieces were chosen....go figure....at a site were shite like this is praised over mine:

[a href=\'http://home.comcast.net/~stevemusgravedesigns/Palp.jpg\' target=\'_blank\']http://home.comcast.net/~stevemusgravedesigns/Palp.jpg[/a]

p.s : thats suppose to be the evil Emperor from Star Wars.... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

oh my god.....that bullsh*t.....reminds me of when the fc picked that computer crap over yours....maybe your should consider goin "over to the dark side" and drawin crap on the pc rather than the amazin stuff you do....

Got anything to sell yet tap? I want to be the first to own an original [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Tap_Legion+Apr 11 2005, 10:54 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tap_Legion @ Apr 11 2005, 10:54 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]p.s : thats suppose to be the evil Emperor from Star Wars.... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]101896[/snapback]​
[/quote]
It looks like it's stolen straight from the Clone Wars cartoon series. Which, like the prequels, has a 8:1 ration of suxx0rz to r0xx0rz.

Someday, the world will acknowledge the superb skills of Tap Legion.
Until then, we shall consider ourselves lucky to view his works.

when he becomes all famous and rich...do you think he will remember us?

[!--QuoteBegin-brother_of_the_7th_son+Apr 12 2005, 04:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ Apr 12 2005, 04:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]when he becomes all famous and rich...do you think he will remember us?
[snapback]101988[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Probably, you know. That is..for the rich and famous part, of course. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I can really see Tap doing stuff for Maiden, though- he's amazing.

You're a genius of graphic art, Tap_Legion! How did you get so good?!?! I've been trying to draw for years-I did art for GCSE and just scraped a pass.

Keep up the good work mate! Nice to see people still picking up brushes and pencils in this digital age!

Lol @ rich & famous.....Me ? ....

Never happen.....who knows.....well , maybe in 100 years after I'm dead.... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thanks again for the positive feedback...kinda helps when I get pissed at what I'm working on now and again....

Doing actual work for Maiden would be a dream come true...I just would pass up on anything that they'd expect me to do in 2-3 days like Derek supposedly had to do...Can't burn the candle at both ends anymore.

I came up with a few really cool designs for a Paris Maiden shirt , but just can't afford to spend alot of time doing work that doesnt include some sort of payment. Theyre both gonna be full blown paintings...none of this Brush/Colour wash stuff on these. Hopefully , I'll get around to it one day this year and email it in to Rod or whoever decides on the Shirt designs...

You should [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] If I was in a band and received pictures like yours in the post, I'd use your art!

But then, Maiden don't seem to care about their art anymore (Dance Of Death, the recent CGI single covers...)

I liked the dance of death cover [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

well the background anyway...not the CGI crap

It was hardly Powerslave standard. As you say, without the dancers (or whatever they're supposed to look like) it's a good cover. But I don't really want a debate on the cover of DoD. Basically, Tap_Legion could draw a much, much better cover in a weekend IMO.

Hey sports fans...I just wanted to give you a quick update on my EDDIES...

Theyre a bit slow going but I'll have some up on Ebay soon....Anyone have any cool ideas for an Eddie doodle , post them here...if I use it , I'll mail you a cookie....

I also found out this week that the Comicbook site Didnt pick the Creeping Dead pieces in this thread...Now I've told you that before , but now I know that my entries "werent even considered" according to the sites head twat.

Nice huh?
[!--emo&:duckie:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/duckie.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'duckie.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Wanna see something old and silly?....

[a href=\'http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=2321&GSub=226\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.a...e=2321&GSub=226[/a]

[!--QuoteBegin-Tap_Legion+May 14 2005, 06:00 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tap_Legion @ May 14 2005, 06:00 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]but now I know that my entries "werent even considered" according to the sites head twat.
[/quote]

What a peen-arse.

Hmm ideas for eddie, free cookie. How about... another eddie vs thatcher style picture with the whole yellow thing going on like in WIU and Sanctuary. Perhaps her returning to life after being stabbed, slightly zombified coming for revenge.

[!--QuoteBegin-Tap_Legion+May 14 2005, 06:00 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tap_Legion @ May 14 2005, 06:00 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
Theyre a bit slow going but I'll have some up on Ebay soon....[/quote]

Haven't missed it have I?

Lol..no man...I've had some problems with my Compressor on this end and have got a bit behind in my NFL art stuff. I have about 10-12 ideas for Eddies that I'll knock out in the next 60 days....A few will knock your socks off(the S.I.T. ones especially) and 99.9% of them will be available on Ebay...

Here's a recent NFL Dolphins football I did of Dan Marino :

[img src=\'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Tap_Legion/MarinoFootball_2.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

dude, you can paint.... now its time to do something like that with a real game played the world over, like rugby!!!

taffy [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

This is true [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Great painting as usual though mate. Give me a bell when you put them on ebay would you? [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hey legion, how about Samurai EDDIE with old Samurai armor and katanas and stuff

Back