Creeping Dead Doodles....

Yes, samurai suck ... but ninjas rock!

Ninja Eddie would kick ass.

Actually, Ninja ANYTHING would kick ass.

The Ninja Theorem:
1. Ninjas are mammals.
2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

Proof can be found [a href=\'http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a].

Ninjas also suck. In fact, pretty much anything and everything to do with classical Japan sucks, except for the facts. A category to which common conceptions of neither ninja nor samurai fit.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Jun 18 2005, 10:44 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Jun 18 2005, 10:44 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Ninjas also suck.  In fact, pretty much anything and everything to do with classical Japan sucks, except for the facts.  A category to which common conceptions of neither ninja nor samurai fit.
[snapback]109049[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I never thought the day would come when I had to say this, but LC, you're full of shit [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

What the hell do you know about it? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I know that anybody who has that sort of mastery over mind and body and the dicipline to carry it through is greater than you. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Mariner+Jun 17 2005, 05:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Mariner @ Jun 17 2005, 05:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hey legion, how about Samurai EDDIE with old Samurai armor and katanas and stuff
[snapback]108977[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Actually , I have one Samurai Eddie in the works....Its one of the 10 or so I'm working on.....Anyone pick up one of those 18" S.I.T. Eddies or the smaller one?

Back