Crappy album covers

Duuuuuh
metallica-lou-reed-lulu-album-cover-at-hd-2011.jpg

Perun said:
Now, the following one... I love it. I actually bought the LP just to have the cover in its original size. It's one of my favourite covers ever, I admit. But that doesn't stop it from being as amazingly ridiculous as it is. Plus, there is virtually no other album cover I know that spells out the album title so well... Fistful of Metal.

AnthraxFistfulOfMetal.jpg

Only problem with that one is, yes, it is indeed a fist of metal... but why exactly is it coming out his mouth?

I like the TH1RT3EN cover... people say it looks stupid cos all the different parts are done in different places, but it looks fine to me? Fear to Eternity has a worse cover than that due to scale differences etc... but I still like it.

I like the TH1RT3EN cover... people say it looks stupid cos all the different parts are done in different places, but it looks fine to me? Fear to Eternity has a worse cover than that due to scale differences etc... but I still like it.

I think it looks stupid because of the leetspeak. By the way, here's my contribution to the thread:

danseband.jpg

Nice. I forgot about this thread.

7HW7X.jpg

I don't know whether this is crappy or awesome. You be the judge.

Back