Congrats to Maiden for winning a Grammy!

They're all working against you, PC. It's a conspiracy.

On the one hand, I don't give a shit about the Grammys.  I didn't even realize they were on last night, and the awards are chosen by a bunch of hacks.

On the other hand, apparently Maiden are SO good that one of their least proficient songs on the new album gets the award for best metal performance.  I'd say it's well deserved.  Maiden's worst songs (and I still love El Dorado) is better than most bands best songs, automatically.

Stop Dissing El Dorado. It's one of the best songs! :mad:

What this does mean is that any time they announce an album or tour or something, at the end of the article it will say something like "In 2011 Iron Maiden were awarded a grammy for their performance of El Dorado".

I think it is a bit arrogant to say that the price is shit. In my opinion, it's really cool that Maiden have won a Grammy. It only shows that their music appeals to everyone :ok:

Personally, I'm interested to see what Bruce says at the next concert about this!

"Too late boys n girls"

Still even in 2010 there were better songs to win, so like most of you said...
giving_a_fuck_truck.jpg

Nicko's reaction

images

"it's all about the cymbal, boys and girls."

Mega said:
That's a rocking shirt Dave wears under his wizard robe.
drug dealer robe
Onhell said:
kinda sucky for a "best" song :p
Not sucky. Better than The Final Frontier. Second or Third best on the first half of the album.

quote author The Knife Master
I just think it would be funny to see Bruce except the grammy and call the whole committee wankers.

hahahaha  yes that is so funny Knife.  Bruce just walks up, grabs the stupid award, and exclaims "Hey you committee, you are a bunch of bloody wankers!!"  Hahahaha

Back