Concert schedule for 2012

Hello!
Don't know if anyone allready wrote about this, if that may be then I'm sorry for bringing it up again, but I really need to know! Is there anyone who got information about Maidens schedule for 2012?
I'd be ever so thankful for any information!

Up the irons from Sweden! :D

I absolutely love the misleading title here.

There are several rumours floating around, including that of a Maiden England DVD re-release and subsequent tour like the SBIT tour.

Until then though, we'll have to wait for something from the band themselves. You'll have to be content with checking the official website every day like the rest of us :)

Some people have claimed to have spoken to members of the band and crew on last year's tour and say that they were told that Maiden will be in North America in the summer then with some European dates in August. These rumours are nothing but rumours and should not be taken seriously.

It's doubtful they'll release anything else apart from the Chile DVD this year.

Hopefully they are kicking back writing and recording songs this year. The mentioned shortly around the time that TFF came out that it shouldn't be quite so long for the next album as it was between AMOLAD and TFF.

They did (source would be appreciated, chaosapiant) ? I don't remember that but that would be grand :)

I'll try and find it...but it was over a year ago and I can't even remember if it's one of my FC magazines, or on the web. They didn't specify how long, so I just took the comment, which seemed offhanded anyway, as "less than four years." As soon as I find something i'll post it.

And I can't find it either. At this point, unless someone can quote it, i'd call it hearsay. Still....I KNOW I read it somewhere.....back in time. (see what I did there?)

Still not counting on anything. I've heard a lot of "definitelies" from Nicko.

Back