Colorado Batman incident

I feel bad for Delta's English teacher(s). Just reading your short posts makes my head hurt.

More to the point, his English grades will be very low... so whether it's habit or not, it's something he needs to stop.
If he's around my age, I really have no idea how he would get away with that type of writing for more than a week of school.

Lol believe me there is people like that... I'm in my last year of high school and still got classmates that can't read a single paragraph in a good way...

That's how I Type, Always How I've Typed.

Not true:

I'll be honest I do like Out of the Shadows, its just When I sat down and listened to the album or the first time, I just felt like Out of the Shadows just didnt stand out.
All the others songs were just, how do i put this? Better.
I Like the song now but its still the weakest on the album.

Still 2 needless capitals but way less.

574453_10150963167666534_438952000_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...50511104521534.363370.572291533&type=1&ref=nf

I get what people are saying, but, in my opinion, if someone is using an illegal weapon, banning them even more won't make a difference.

Killings are not only done with illegal weapons.
Still, banning ought to make a difference because there are less weapons available.

You are correct, killings aren't done with only illegal weapons.

I think that, as badly as some people may want to see a ban, it will never happen. It is written right into the constitution, and it is really a waste of energy to try. Since that is the case, alternate ideas should be looked into.

Thats something I actually find rather sad, as in, depressing. The fact that it is written in the constitution shouldn't mean that it can't be changed (there are such things as amendments). I've come across this attitude to the constitution before many times and I don't understand it. It's as if the constitution is written in stone and is unalterable, almost like the bible. It shouldn't be so. If a section of the constitution becomes completely obsolete then there should be the framework for removing it or re-writing it. Otherwise, it is in danger of becoming out-dated and by extension it becomes crippling to the society using it.

It is alterable. You are correct, ammendments can be made ( like with the banning of alcohol, then unbanning alcohol). Take this is cynical or whatever you want, but I think that the business of guns is too big, the money is too great, and it will never get written out. That's just my opinion.

I find it hilarious, and this isn't directed at you, Wasted, but in the American attitude in general, that when it comes to "winning wars" or political rallies, the USA can do anything, but the second a task seems distasteful, there's an immediate lapse into, "well, it's kinda always been this way."

If the USA wanted to go to a gun environment like in Norway, or the UK, or Canada, they could. The problem is that they don't want to do so. About half of Americans have no interest in changing gun laws, even though it's probably in their own best interest in terms of safety. To a certain extent, I'm okay with it, but it makes me very unlikely to want to visit anywhere outside of the very safe northern states like Massachusetts. Which I have done, by the way (and I'm still pissed they didn't stamp my passport).

To a certain extent, I'm okay with it, but it makes me very unlikely to want to visit anywhere outside of the very safe northern states like Massachusetts. Which I have done, by the way (and I'm still pissed they didn't stamp my passport).

Too bad, you are missing out on seeing some fabulous places on the very off chance someone will shoot you. Even take Chicago for example which has had a ton of murders this summer, if you look at the crime rate maps, virtually all of them occur in areas you would not go anywhere near as a tourist (with the possible exception of United Center, Commisky, and Science and Industry ... and even those are fine if you just go there and leave). The spots you would visit as a tourist are as safe as any other major city in the world and IMO, it is the most fun city around.

I can say I have seen some pretty sketchy areas in and around Paris, Berlin, Prague, Nurnberg, Vancouver, etc. Perhaps I would be less likely to be shot there, but there looked like a good possibility of being assaulted/robbed/stabbed walking aroung there at night.

Oh yeah. I'd still go to a lot of places, but I guess I would be very wary, too. There's some places I'd love to visit that I know have safe areas and not safe areas (Washington DC being one of them). There are some places that I would rule out altogether, I think, but I'd have to do research and stuff. I guess...it's just that I wouldn't feel that unsafe in the UK or Paris or Sweden or wherever, that I have to go that far. For reference, I didn't for Boston either.

I also do not go to Halifax much because it is now the most dangerous city per capita in Canada and the USA. Scary.

Loosey, I do agree with you. I think when it's an 'us vs them' whether that be a war externally, or a politically party 'battle', that is how we are. But when we have to look into our country to make a change, it isn't so easy.

And I think a lot of people (read that, the 'majority') believe that lobbiests really do control the country, so what is the point in trying to change something that lobbiests will pay hugely to not let happen? You know? That's just my take.

I can say I have seen some pretty sketchy areas in and around Paris, Berlin, Prague, Nurnberg, Vancouver, etc. Perhaps I would be less likely to be shot there, but there looked like a good possibility of being assaulted/robbed/stabbed walking aroung there at night.

Out of curiosity, which ares in Berlin and Nuremberg are you referring to? I know my way well around both places, and would be curious if we have made the same observations.

For the record, I live in an area of Berlin that is synonymous with crime and even ghetto in all of Germany. I am wary of going into some areas here, especially at night, but I can't say I have ever been the subject of violence. I got near-mugged twice and witnessed one crime in the five years I've been living here, but I doubt that my experiences are in any way comparable to the lesser areas of LA or New York, or even the Parisian banlieue. I know my way around and how to stay out of trouble, but there is some experience and observation inloved with that.

Out of curiosity, which ares in Berlin and Nuremberg are you referring to? I know my way well around both places, and would be curious if we have made the same observations.

I am not 100% sure where we were at, we did not stay in Berlin, but did a day trip to there and Postsdam (which was really nice and I am guessing a very expensive place to live).

We started in Berlin around the Brandenberg Gate, went to Checkpoint Charlie, then Museum Island (though it interesting that the place we ate at across from it still had war damage on the building). When we travel, we will sometimes put the GPS to take us shortest distance versus shortest time. That way, it takes us through neighborhoods and off the main roadways through some pretty cool towns/villages. We did that when we were leaving Berlin and we basically existed the city going East and a bit South from Museum Island and went through some parts of town that had a fair amount of "thug" looking people hanging out on the streets and some pretty bad looking prostitutes. This was at night, I felt okay since we were driving, but would probably not want to be walking around. Another factor (which might just be in my head), there were some pretty large tenement lookng buildings around, I know from experience in cities like Chicago, when you see buildings like that, you are in some big time gang infested areas. That may not be the case in Berlin as I know they were build in former East Germany and when they were built, Berlin was a wreck ... not sure if that means the same thing there or not

In Nurnberg, again we were on a daytrip and stopped in Beyreuth on the way there, we did the same thing with the GPS and exited the city through what looked like some older indutrial areas and it did not look overly safe either to be walking around. The old town square and city walls (forgot what they called it) was quite nice and seemed to be a pretty safe area.

I will agree that both looked better than the bad areas of Chicago, LA, Philadelphia, or Paris for sure. I've not been to the UK or New York (beyond the airport) so cannot compare with there and both are cities I would like to go back to and be able to spend more time exploring.

I guess I should point out, we went on a vacation in North Carolina and saw some small towns that did not exactly have a "strangers welcome" kind of vibe to it, but I also got that impression from some small towns we passed through along the Czech/German border. Nothing overt in any of these cases, just a feeling.[/quote][/quote]

Back