Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Wasting Love

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Chains Of Misery

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Judas Be My Guide

Votes: 25 34.2%

• Total voters
I voted for ''Be Quick Or Be Dead'' (Wasting Love, BYD... TTS and JBMG are all on close second).

Wasting Love has my vote, as a sucker for power ballads to hear Maiden perform one is amazing although it is hindered by the fact that it is on a weaker album.

Be Quick or Be Dead.

I like Judas Be My Guide a lot, but it's benefiting from the hidden gem factor, it shouldn't really be running away with this poll

Last edited:
What surprises me the most only few voted for Public Enema Number One. Always thought it was considered among the more popular songs on NPFTD.

I picked Judas. Always loved it and it's among my very favourites of FOTD.

Bloody hell. If Maiden would release a worst of compilation many of these would be on it. Good thing Bruce left, a true blessing in disguise (not that the other guys were writing good songs either).

Bloody hell. If Maiden would release a worst of compilation many of these would be on it. Good thing Bruce left, a true blessing in disguise (not that the other guys were writing good songs either).
You forgot the ninja smiley

1. Bring Your Daughter
  2. Be Quick Or Be Dead
  3. Tailgunner
  4. Run Silent Run Deep
  5. Judas Be My Guide
  6. Holy Smoke
  7. PENO
These IMO are some really cool tracks (especially the top 3... great stuff). On the other hand the songs not mentioned on the list above seriously injure my eardrums.

Back