CHAMPIONS CUP OF MAIDENFANS 2014: Results -> Hallowed rules

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
No, you're crazy. 'The Four Horsemen' is a masterpiece. 'Mechanix' is a decent song to listen to but it's not one of the great Megadeth songs and it's not a patch on 'The Four Horsemen'.

SURVIVOR_RULES_007.jpg

Last edited:
Jerusalem, CSIT (had to be faithful to Maiden), Stargazer (easiest choice ever), War Pigs, Halloween, Hallowed, Child, Queen

Jerusalem, Comfortably Numb, Stargazer (of course), Ghost in the Machine, Halloween, Hallowed (but OUCH what a choice), Metropolis, Book of Thel

Jerusalem
Caught Somewhere in Time
Stargazer
A Change of Seasons
Hallowed be thy Name
Book of Thel

I meant to vote for 'Metropolis' but didn't click. ::)

Jerusalem
Caught Somewhere in Time
Stargazer
A Change of Seasons
Hallowed
Metropolis
Book of Thel

I found the second and sixth pairing to be particularly difficult.
Edit: I didn't see the fourth pair, so count another vote for War Pigs if you can.

Last edited:
Jerusalem, CSIT, Stargazer, Ghost, Halloween, Hallowed (very tricky decision), Metropolis. Not voting on the last pair.

Very tough pairings.

Jerusalem
Comfortably Numb
Stargazer
War Pigs
A Change of Seasons
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Metropolis
Book of Thel

Horsemen's tempo feels more natural even though it wasn't the original, the middle section is great, lyrics are miles better and the solo is much improved. Horsemen is better, not even close.

Yeah, this was tough.

Jerusalem
Comfortably Numb
Stargazer
War Pigs
A Change of Seasons
Hallowed
Child in Time
Book of Thel

Jerusalem, CSIT (actually a little surprised that CSIT is winning, even though it's my favourite song ever), Stargazer, War Pigs (poor Ghost in the Machine doesn't really stand a chance), Halloween, Darkside, Child in Time, Queen of the Reich (cause it needs some representation)

Back