Cat vs Dog

DOOOOOOOGS! I mean, I love both cats and dogs, but if I were to choose between them I'd go for a dog. I honestly don't understand how people cannot love dogs. They are intelligent and loyal and pretty and joyful. So I got a Labrador, and oh my God, I love him so much. I usually spend half of my wage on his vitamins and water additives ( and they are pretty expensive, tbh. https://thepetsmaster.com/best-water-additive-for-dogs-teeth/). But it's OK because I want him to be healthy and happy. Is there anyone who agrees with me?

Last edited:
204520458_774954389856445_5968124255441107848_n.jpg

I like the idea of cats, but they make me sneeze. And some of them are complete assholes.

Some dogs are too pathetic and obedient, and some are also complete assholes, but there is a sweet spot in the middle where one can be a good doggie while still having a mind of its own.

Screw big dogs, they eat and shit too much and don’t live long enough. Lapdogs are where it’s at, maximum value for the investment. Lapdogs are like cats without all the bullshit.

Perhaps this should have gone in DRUNK POSTING instead. Watching circular economy training for work and my only choices were hitting the keg or slitting my wrists in response. Mmm, beer.

I like the idea of cats, but they make me sneeze. And some of them are complete assholes.

Some dogs are too pathetic and obedient, and some are also complete assholes, but there is a sweet spot in the middle where one can be a good doggie while still having a mind of its own.

Screw big dogs, they eat and shit too much and don’t live long enough. Lapdogs are where it’s at, maximum value for the investment. Lapdogs are like cats without all the bullshit.

Perhaps this should have gone in DRUNK POSTING instead. Watching circular economy training for work and my only choices were hitting the keg or slitting my wrists in response. Mmm, beer.
Oddly enough, that time I got really drunk and talked lots about kittens, I failed to post in either this thread or the drunk posting one.

• Sad
Reactions: Jer
The little cat has been meowing all the night and I have not been able to sleep at all. He's still too scared. He meows even while he's sleeping. He wakes up suddenly meowing. He must have a lot of nightmares.

Last edited:
He might be too young to be away from his mother. Do you have any other pets (dog, cat?) or failing that a warm hot water bottle wrapped in a towel, and a box for him to hide out in?

Reactions: Nyx
CAAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSS <3 My family has 3, and I understand them quite well. Most cats and dogs tend to like me, but cats are my spirit animals. There's plenty of cats out there that love to snuggle and are super sweet and loving. Even our ninja-like cat, Kaze, whos more 'no petting please, Im british' still loves the hell out of me and will want my attention on a regular basis when I'm back home.

I think the key to a good relationship with any pet, is to understand and respect its needs, as well as be kind and patient with them. Like people, they all have different personalities and feelings. They're not just animated cute things, after all. Mine need human play time (theyre crazy for nekoflies) affection, lap time, acknowledgment, regular care for their stuff (brushing, nail trimming, ear cleaning, health checks, cat trees, litterbox, etc) and for people just to include them in things if they want. And, of course, to be responsible caretakers and devote enough time for pet parenting. To us theyre like human family members. I'll see if I can find a pic for the post your pets topic (that doesnt expose any of my family's faces) of them eating with us at holiday suppers. :D (yes they have their own chairs, but no we dont feed them human food, but quality stuff they like fit for their anatomy)

Back