Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

Idk if it's a fair trade. In this dream, I had to share a room with my 11 year old brother (he's cool though) AND live with my dad's wife. I'd rather not have a car tbh :p

Especially since I haven't driven since 2012 at least. I have a full licence, but if I was to get a car right now, I'd have to get some private classes before I'm ready to drive alone again.

I dreamt I was in a foreign land in the early 40s, during WW2, and I might have been a soldier myself. I remember being on top of a large hill or a mountain and seeing a vast idyllic landscape before me. I don't know what this dream resembles but it felt magical. Perhaps it is Sabaton's influence.

I was at a concert of an unknown band that had a female vocalist. They played Amorphis' The Four Wise Ones over and over again.

It was all over the news that Bruce's cancer returned, and the tour was in danger of being cancelled.

My school was a very tall tower built on a hill and I climbed to the top of it. The view was quite marvellous and vertigo-inducing. When I went back down, I found myself in a huge parking lot packed with these small Asian pick-up trucks. LUXURY was written on every one of them. Then, suddenly I was in my maths classroom and the teacher was making some jokes I didn't get. Next thing I know, I'm in a fight with a classmate and I get my neck wounded. Someone cleans the wound with whiskey (it felt nice and warm) and the dream ends. Talk about surreal.

It wasn't really a dream per se, but I woke up thinking a spider fell into my mouth from the ceiling and I basically bolted out of the room screaming :confused:

Holy crap, I dreamt that John Petrucci died at age 48. I wanted to check the cause of death but never got around to it. 'Twas a sad dream.

:(

I dreamt I was trying to find a good pitch for my sleeping bag at Download, which was being held entirely in a large sports hall that was only half full. There was a great view of the stage....from my sleeping bag.

I was all hyped up and excited in my dream because the guitar and the amp below were supposed to arrive any minute. Apparently, someone had ordered them to me. The guitar arrived and I was waiting for the amp when I woke up. Needless to say I was a bit disappointed.

instrument-32.png

JP-2CLTD-large.jpg

I once had a dream that I was around Maiden when they were working on an album and its proposed title was... 'A New American Man'. Lol, I wouldn't even come up with stuff like this being awake.

I used to dream about Maiden a lot, especially prior to seeing them live for the first time. :p It was always like I was going to the show, but each time something was terribly off about it (e.g. it was taking place in some extremely weird places).

I often get a 'missed Maiden show' dream/nightmare, usually involving not being able to get into the venue or missing a train or something. It's replaced my bad shopping dream where I have five minutes left before the shops close and need to buy something really important that I just can't find.

I often get a 'missed Maiden show' dream/nightmare, usually involving not being able to get into the venue or missing a train or something. It's replaced my bad shopping dream where I have five minutes left before the shops close and need to buy something really important that I just can't find.
I have dreams like that about not getting my paper round finished...

Back