Bruce to Interview Blaze On 'Rock Show'

I was a bit bummed about the name change from B.L.A.Z.E., as it was a way cooler name and I thought it was a "selfish" name change on Bailey's part, but now I realize why he did it.

It was a cool interview, but seriously... Picks three songs to play, and they're Ghost in the Machine, Hollow Head, and Alive???  If he wanted to get people interested, play Born As A Stranger or Tenth Dimension.

Well, GITM and Alive are decent songs, in his place I would have changed HH for something from Silicon Messiah, like Kill and Destroy or End Dream.

As for the interview (BTW - I'd like to point out that it starts around the 3 hours 20 minutes mark, as opposed to what Maidenfans.com news article states), it was pretty interesting. Although I have already heard the stuff about the management companies frakking him over and over, and why his wife manages the deals now. Nice interaction between him and Bruce, there is no bad blood whatsoever. A funny bit was when Blaze asked him to hand out flyers for his gig. :D

Well, his albums (especially those with the original lineup) are pure gold and I wish him all the best. And once again, I deeply recommend to everyone who hasn't listened to them to do it as soon as possible.

^It started at 2 hours 18 minutes for me.
Perhaps it depends on what you used to play it? I used Real Player.

Does anyone have audio for this interview? BBC no longer has it up, or maybe I just can't find it?

DYING TO HEAR IT!

Back