Bruce Dickinson

It is. Ah well, some people get bald(er) before they're thirty. His long hair sure is extra practical. ;)

Bald patches suck. Where I live we have neanderthal genetics, now imagine having a ton chest hair but going bald right on the scalp.

Btw I just yesterday realized (when reading the comment on YT) that Blackmore is wearing a wig for decades.

Never knew Blackmore wore a wig. Although I never really looked, or cared. As a man with 3 simultaneous hair do's, I understand the importance of hair. Its either a lot or a little. I haven't decided yet, hence the 3 hair do's.

Never knew Blackmore wore a wig. Although I never really looked, or cared. As a man with 3 simultaneous hair do's, I understand the importance of hair. Its either a lot or a little. I haven't decided yet, hence the 3 hair do's.
I think you’re cool if you don’t care about hair, but then on the other hand (which is, actually, the other side of the coin), the guy with the better hair like always becomes president. Look at Joe Biden, mystery solved. Fucking democrats.

What is “hair do’s”??

^ English is weird in this case. We have unique words for - hair piece that comes out of the follicle, hair on top of your head and hairdo/hairstyle. How come there's a word for beard, mustache, etc. but there is no word for hair on head?

Interesting, never thought about that. I suppose in English when we talk about hair (eg she has red hair), it is assumed we are talkin about head hair. Any other kind of hair gets qualified ie chest hair, bollock hair. But aye, facial hair has its own, specific lingo. Maybe because beards are great.

^ English is weird in this case. We have unique words for - hair piece that comes out of the follicle, hair on top of your head and hairdo/hairstyle. How come there's a word for beard, mustache, etc. but there is no word for hair on head?

Barnet? Mop?

Back