Bruce Dickinson

When Blaze's former guitarists were releasing their first album with their band "Rise to Addiction" on an independent label, he played one of their songs, a nice gesture.

I was really looking forward to that album when it came out, sadly the whole band ended up going nowhere.

There was one interview with Ted Nugent that I remember quite fondly. Let’s say that what started as an interview ended up in an argument, with Bruce rebutting Nugent’s extreme views. You could hear the tension! :lol:
Does this still exist anywhere you can link to?
Was he seen anywhere near Capitol on Wednesday? Just wondering ... :innocent:

This guy's page was last updated 13 years ago. However he has all Rock Shows and other broadcasts. Check at the end of the list :

He has a contact on that page, I wonder if there's any point in trying to send the email. The pobox.sk domain seems to be alive and still does email. Do we have anyone from Slovakia on board?

This guy's page was last updated 13 years ago. However he has all Rock Shows and other broadcasts. Check at the end of the list :

He has a contact on that page, I wonder if there's any point in trying to send the email. The pobox.sk domain seems to be alive and still does email. Do we have anyone from Slovakia on board?

A lot of those traders used to post on the official board back in the day, maybe he or someone he knows is still active on there now?

I have bits and bobs of Bruce’s Rock Show recorded, but the only one I recorded in full was the last one.

His Rock Show and his Freak Zone were the soundtrack of the days when I was working on my PhD and starting a career in academia.

It was on here before a few years ago, someone had the facebook or instagram, not the bit about Bruce cutting her off though.

Back