Bruce Dickinson

Roy placed this pic on his FB this year.
Do you recognize the book? :)))

Attachments

• 29133899_10214329809292903_3381739487165650834_n.jpg
    29133899_10214329809292903_3381739487165650834_n.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 52
I get what you say, but the last one was not that impressive. I really don't know what to expect. I don't feel like he's feeling the need to do an album, but just the desire to revive his solo careeer. Roy Z seems more eager to do something than Bruce. But I could be completely wrong.

I don't feel like he's feeling the need to do an album, but just the desire to revive his solo careeer. Roy Z seems more eager to do something than Bruce. But I could be completely wrong.

I think Bruce is eager to do a solo album, and even more so since his cancer scare. However, he has been spending most of his time away from Maiden trying to get Cardiff Aviation off the ground (no pun intended), therefore leaving him little time to make progress with the solo stuff.

That being said, the fact that Dave Moreno was recording the drum tracks for a new Bruce solo album back in April leads me to believe that a new solo album might be closer than we think.

So he is busy with Cardiac Aviation (making money for it) by touring his book, doing all kind of non musical performances/speeches and (making money with) brewing beer?

So he is busy with Cardiac Aviation (making money for it) by touring his book, doing all kind of non musical performances/speeches and (making money with) brewing beer?

He has been putting a lot of money into Cardiff Aviation, not making money from it (yet). I like how you misspelt the name of the company: the problems of Cardiff Aviation might give him a heart attack ;)

Regarding the speeches, they are indeed a source of income that are probably partially funding Cardiff Aviation and the profits from the beer are shared by the band members (although Bruce gets a higher percentage as it was his idea, same as Steve gets more money from the headphones than the rest). Anyway, there is nothing wrong with making money, right? :confused:

That being said, I wished he would spend more time on his solo stuff when Maiden are not active.

I hope he get's Adrian, or even Janick, involved again, as the last record was too one dimensional with only one guitar voice. Or even Alex Dickson, or any guitar player really

Making money for it I said. Trying to put money into it indeed. Nothing wrong about that but it takes too much time from his musical creative spirit/output imo.
I like how you misspelt the name of the company: the problems of Cardiff Aviation might give him a heart attack. ..
Rather the company itself needs some assistance.

Last edited:
Back