Bruce Dickinson

20-25 songs on the rehearsals setlist? Do you have a photo?
Watch those rehearsal space videos (maybe it's the Naslund gear one). There are sets laying on the floor and it looks like there is 20-25 rows.

I think tonight he will make 2-3 changes.

BTW, Mystheria with keytar center stage doing Steve Harris poses is as cringe as it gets. And I don't get why they shoehorned a keytar solo in AOB, as there is one in Abduction as well and fits nicely.

Last edited:
It's obvious there will be some keytar solos given Mystheriaman is in the band.

Hell of a player too judging from the footage.
Hell of a player he is. No doubt about it. It's just that the keytar always seemed like a gimmick to me... Now that I listened to the whole concert, I think the first 5 songs are played the way they would be with Roy as the sole guitarist and that might be the reason why there is so many keytar parts.

Some live observations:

What an opening night. Both guitarists are great. Dave, Tanya and Mistheria too. The whole band has amazing energy and is having a lot of fun.

Bruce plays bongos and timbales (for Tears Of The Dragon).

All of the new songs sound very good live. Resurrection Men's vocals are better live, the long note in Many Doors too. That scream in Rain (so much fun live). Only the chorus of Ragnarok is not that good live, but the drumming is more lively.

I like the keytar solos, only the one for Laughing In The Hiding Bush sounds weird. Also, keytar melody for Road To Hell's melody?

Darkside Of Aquarius is not easy at all for Bruce, especially so late in the set (should be swapped with Tears Of The Dragon). Road To Hell is also not that easy for last song in the set. Jerusalem is not for encores imo.

Before Road To Hell, Bruce confirmed that the set will change tonight. "We will play a few different tunes".
I think at least 4 songs will be changed. Book, Tower, Navigate, Queen/Urizen.

I want to hear live the most (if I exclude the whole TOS album!!): Man Of Sorrows (I mean, it's obvious), Power Of The Sun and Omega/Kill Devil Hill.
Maybe a Skunkworks songs since Roy Z isn't a part of the tour anymore.
Roy also wanted to play some. I don't expect songs from Skunkworks (or TM) this early in the tour, but who knows. Maybe 1 from the former instead of the 3rd BTP song. From BTP I really want to hear Cyclops, Change Of Heart and Sacred Cowboys.
Innerspace, Back From The Edge, Inertia, Son Of A Gun, Born In '58, Tattooed Millionaire... so much great stuff.
Now that I listened to the whole concert, I think the first 5 songs are played the way they would be with Roy as the sole guitarist and that might be the reason why there is so many keytar parts.
This.

The keytar would be gimmicky if he went out there and played nonsense, but he’s playing cool solos and staying faithful to the material. It’s also appropriate for Bruce’s concept of more of a 70s style rock show (which they totally nailed here) to have a prominent keyboardist in addition to a lead guitarist.

Back