Bruce Dickinson

From the clips I've heard so far, Bruce and the band sound great. He didn't go for some high notes until the end of them for some songs or skipped one or two, but I guess that's because it's the first show of the tour. I never doubt Bruce. :rocker:

He confirmed that he will play different setlist tomorrow.
Imagine an entire different setlist! Just to check which songs work best live. :yey:

I guess (and hope) songs like -> The Tower(!!!), Book Of Thel, Man Of Sorrows, Navigate The Seas Of The Sun (or more from TOS like Kill Devil Hill or the tile track, Power Of The Sun, River Of No Return, Soul Intruders), Gates Of Urizen, Taking The Queen, Starchildren...

Last edited:
I loved his entrance to the stage, you can see that here (it's my account by the way - ad):

Now that's an entrance after 22 years. :)

Toltec 7 Arrival as a tour intro (with additional spoken word)! Surprising, fitting and cool. Weird not to open with a song from the new album though. *For the first time a new song is not the opener!

Edit: but Accident Of Birth inspired the theme of TMP so it's fitting. And makes an awesome 1-2 opening with Abduction, which is superb live! Great show openers.

Last edited:
Just saw tears of the dragon live as Leana was recording. Chris has totally nailed the solo. Good job man!!!
Yeah, good job (with Adrian's Jackson?). I haven't seen clips from all songs, but it looks like Chris is the main lead solo guitar.

Accident Of Birth for example had an extra keytar solo (it fits great; btw, the original song could have had a 2nd solo), while Roy's difficult Abduction solo was split into 3 parts with both guitarists and Mistheria.

Brazilian fanpages instagrams are already posting pictures of the supposed leaked setlist.

1. Accident of Birth
2. Abduction
3. Laughing in the hiding bush
4. Afterglow of Ragnarok
5. Chemical Wedding
6. Many Doors To Hell
7. Tears of the dragon
8. Ressurection Men
9. Rain on the graves
10. "FRAKNESTEIN"
11. Gods of war
12. The Alchemist
13. Darkside of Aquarius
_____
14. Jerusalem
15. Road to hell

Kinda creative setlist, if you ask me.
If this is real, it's a quite great setlist. :) But, what is "Fraknestein" ? :blink:

EDIT : but there is no "Book Of Thel", no "Silver Wings", no "Power Of The Sun", no "Broken", no "Tyranny Of Souls" and no "Shadow Of The Gods". :facepalm:

Last edited:
Back