Bruce Dickinson

Does anyone know if he did any kind of meet-and-greet or autograph sessions for these shows? Since it's a much smaller and more intimate crowd than a Maiden show, I'm hoping there will be some kind of option available to get a book signed.

At least in Europe, you got a signed copy of his book at the event. So no autograph sessions or such.

I have to say that the book tour seems to go on and on, now we don't even know if there's any advance happened with the album.
But Bruce does look cool on the pic, like little younger and I really liked how this seems like updated picture of Eddie The Clairvoyant.

Does anyone know if he did any kind of meet-and-greet or autograph sessions for these shows? Since it's a much smaller and more intimate crowd than a Maiden show, I'm hoping there will be some kind of option available to get a book signed.

The very early book show I went to (back in 2017!) included a signed copy of his autobiography with the price of admission.

Now you neither get a meet and greet nor an autograph opportunity.

Roy to Bruce: When the f**k will you put lyrics to my music and record the bloody new album?
Publishing company to Bruce: When do you let of milk your bloody first book and when will you put your ass to write the second one?

maxresdefault.jpg

Bruce to both: Oh I forget to tell you guys that I have another bloody Legacy of the Beast leg with Maiden so… :lol:

Hello friends, anyone going to Gyor next weekend to see Bruce playing Concerto for the Orchestra with Roger Glover? Does anyone know would there be any chance to catch Bruce maybe near hotel or something?

I don't think it makes any sense financially to do it anymore. I don't know what he sold worldwide, but looking at U.S sales from 2005, his market there was a bit limited even then, and know CD sales are non existent:

BRUCE DICKINSON Solo
Tattooed Millionaire (1990) - 20,875 (just so low because Nielsen Soundscan started counting sales after its release)
Balls To Picasso (1994) - 65,317
Alive In Studio A (1995) - 9,897
Skunkworks (1996) - 20,361
Accident Of Birth (1997) - 45,921
Chemical Wedding (1998) - 41,363
Scream For Me Brazil (1999) - 10,381
Best Of Bruce Dickinson (2001) - 17,334

What do you think?

Last edited:
I think there's no real incentive for Bruce to do a solo album if he can put stuff like Empire of the Clouds, Writing on the Wall or that Churchill love ballad on a Maiden album.
It really just comes down to this IMO. Bruce enjoys more creative control on the recent Maiden albums than he ever had in the 80s/90s and even prior to Tyranny of Souls. That If Eternity Should Fail album, he could probably pitch it as a Maiden album if he were willing to buy out Roy Z’s songwriting credits. I think he will go back to making solo albums when Maiden ends, although I also don’t expect he will be as prolific as in the 90s, probably similar rate of output as what we currently get from Maiden.

I think it’s a little goofy that people criticize Bruce every time he announces a book tour or something unrelated to his solo career as if he would be in the studio right now if it weren’t for being on another tour. The guy clearly has a ton of energy and drive to do whatever he wants to do. The only reason he isn’t making a solo album right now is that he’s clearly not interested in it. I would rather him not go into the studio to make something that he isn’t driven to do.

Back