Bruce Dickinson

Was the song ''Dracula'' from 1977 (recorded with the band Shots) the first studio recording of Bruce? I think so.

There is another song with Bruce and the band Shots - ''Lone Wolf'' (the band is named Xero?). Maybe this is the earliest studio recording of Bruce?

There are other songs pre-Samson..., with the band Speed - ''Down The Road'' and ''Man In The Street'' - recorded 1979/1980.
He mentions Dracula being the first recording, in his "The Voice of Crube" thing on Best Of CD2 where tells background and stuff about each song featured on the compilation. Just listened to it couple days ago..But interesting things to find out there's other recordings from these years.

"I've pretty much got no doubt that had I not had the vaccine, I could be in serious trouble."

Bruce is probably very much on point. I've understood that getting back to full health and fit after a tough COVID infection can be a long process, so fortunately he's vaccinated to minimize the risk of getting the most severe symptoms. I'm glad he's doing relatively well. Over the past couple of years, Bruce has definitely had some bigger and smaller setbacks.

Bruce is pretty lucid about Metallica's Black Album :
"It's one of those seminal albums that just gets it right," he continued. "It's extremely well-produced, and every note on that album is totally under control. I admire how they did it, and what they did with the songs, and it was very effective: it undoubtedly did help push metal into the mainstream. I know it wasn't Mutt Lange who produced it, but Bob Rock had that similar thing where the producer was very much in control.

We could never do an album like that, because we're not that under control, and we don't want to be," he said. "With us, the wheels would fall off the bus and we'd end up firing the producer."
https://blabbermouth.net/news/bruce...erestimate-their-achievement-with-this-album/

Back