Bruce Dickinson Solovivor 2024: THE TOP 10 - #10

Vote for your LEAST favorite songs!

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Brucevivor Update.jpg

Eliminated after Round F9:
Shadow of the Gods - 13 votes
Kill Devil Hill - 12 votes

The Mandrake Project has been completely eliminated - nice showing from "Shadow of the Gods", though, it almost made it.

THE TOP 10 has begun! You have three votes with which to decide the fate of these 10 iconic tracks. Good luck.

I will only vote for A Tyranny of Souls until it’s gone.

It has no right to be in a Bruce Top 10, and certainly not as the only representative from its namesake album. IMO it’s easily the weakest track on the whole album.
I quite like it, but I agree, it doesn't have the magic of the other 9 here. Should have been Navigate or Kill Devil Hill for sure.

Eliminated after Round F9:
Shadow of the Gods - 13 votes
Kill Devil Hill - 12 votes

The Mandrake Project has been completely eliminated - nice showing from "Shadow of the Gods", though, it almost made it.
Kill Devil Hill out? I thought it would be a certain Top 10 song, especially from TOS. Great achievement for Shadow Of The Gods.

Votes:

Chemical Wedding
Jerusalem
The Alchemist

I'm pleasantly surprise that A Tyranny Of Souls is in the Top 10, there are other (expected) classics from its album but the song deserves it imo. It represents the album quite well. It's very effective and has a unique vibe for me.

The other possible ''surprises'' in the Top 10 are probably Omega (yes!) and Alchemist.

I will only vote for A Tyranny of Souls until it’s gone.

It has no right to be in a Bruce Top 10, and certainly not as the only representative from its namesake album. IMO it’s easily the weakest track on the whole album.
Nah, its chorus alone (especially from the second one onwards with the additional lead guitars) makes it one of the best songs in his entire catalogue. It absolutely deserves its spot in the top 10, imo.

Nah, its chorus alone (especially from the second one onwards with the additional lead guitars) makes it one of the best songs in his entire catalogue. It absolutely deserves its spot in the top 10, imo.
Fully agree. Tyranny is in my personal top 5, and it has such a majestic feeling, and that chorus is one of his best!

Fully agree. Tyranny is in my personal top 5, and it has such a majestic feeling, and that chorus is one of his best!
I completely agree about the chorus, it’s great. But the verses and bridge are just tuneless meandering. I find it to be one of Bruce’s worst vocal compositional moments of all time (barring the great chorus, of course).

Back