Bruce Dickinson Solovivor 2024 - Round 13: THE CHEMICAL WEDDING Joins!

Vote for your LEAST favorite songs!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
General Dork walks slowly back to Solar Confinment.
-
I can't let every one of you in the next round, they'll demote me to Major Dork. Better luck next time in two years.
…and you had been doing so well until this point.

Forgot to update this but I will shortly. Right now though I need to question wtf some of y'all are doing. @Vaenyr voting for "Tears of the Dragon", @Jer voting for "Back from the Edge", @Mosh and @KidInTheDark666 voting for "Strange Death in Paradise"... I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed. Please try better next time.

Brucevivor Update.jpg

Eliminated after Round 7:
I'm in a Band with an Italian Drummer - 17 votes
Americans Are Behind - 17 votes
R 101 - 16 votes

Voting for:
  • Dreamstate
  • I Will Not Accept the Truth
  • Rescue Day
  • God's Not Coming Back
  • Armchair Hero
  • Re-entry

Dreamstate
I Will Not Accept The Truth
Headswitch
Rescue Day
God's Not Coming Back (a rewrite of Headswitch and I think I like the latter better)
Re-Entry (nice song as a B-side, but that's it)

The next rounds will be tough.

Cyclops
Gods Of War
Sacred Cowboys
Tears Of The Dragon
The Breeding House
Dreamstate
Inside The Machine
Headswitch
Rescue Day
God's Not Coming Back

Punishment: Cutting onions while watching all Dragon Ball Z episodes.
As long as it's only Z and not GT or Super I'm okay with that :p

Cyclops
Space Race
Faith
I Will Not Accept the Truth
Inside the Machine
Headswitch
Octavia
Rescue Day
God's Not Coming Back
Re-entry

Cyclops Gods Will Back Inertia Dreamstate, Octavia Headswitch, Rescue God’s Re-Entry

Brucevivor Update.jpg

Eliminated after Round 8:
Rescue Day - 13 votes
God's Not Coming Back - 13 votes
Re-entry - 13 votes

Voting for:
  • Faith
  • Solar Confinement
  • Dreamstate
  • I Will Not Accept the Truth
  • Inside the Machine
  • Armchair Hero

This was a tricky round, felt like I actually had to kill some favorites to use all 9 votes. Starting with songs off Balls to Picasso. I'm kinda surprised at what's left frankly. I like Sacred Cowboys but the verses are really rough. On the other hand, 1000 Points of Light is a perfect track and is gone, what happened? I actually ended up tossing Sacred Cowboys a vote because, after giving it some thought, The Breeding House is a marginally better song on the whole. Kinda bummed that those are two of the songs from that album that made it when there's a lot of stronger material though. Even Change of Heart. Come on!

From the Skunkworks material, easy votes for Armchair Hero, Strange Death (never got that one), Octavia, Meltdown, Headswitch, I Will Not Accept the Truth. Lots of filler to go through there. Then Dreamstate and Inside the Machine, which I quite enjoy but something has to go sadly.

Dreamstate
I Will Not Accept The Truth
Headswitch
Inside The Machine (I really like its TM vibe, but the other songs are stronger)
Meltdown (I just like the other songs a bit more... Faith brings the heaviness for me)

Cyclops
Gods of War
Sacred Cowboys
Tears of the Dragon
The Breeding House
Space Race
Dreamstate
Inside the Machine
Headswitch

Cyclops Armchair Gods Will Back Inertia Dreamstate, Octavia Headswitch

Back