Bruce - Ayreon

kikithehead

Trooper
What do you think of Bruce performance on "Into The Black Hole" from the Ayreon "Flight of the Migrator" ?
I think it's great [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

One other thing. I've heard Arjen Lucassen (Ayreon) had composed a solo Album for Bruce, Is it true ?

[!--QuoteBegin-kikithehead+Aug 22 2003, 02:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(kikithehead @ Aug 22 2003, 02:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]
One other thing. I've heard Arjen Lucassen (Ayreon) had composed a solo Album for Bruce, Is it true ? [/quote]
Bruce did a great job! The song kicks ass [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No...Roy Z did almost whole job for Bruce solo albums.

Have you seen "Star One - Live On Earth" ? Nice show but funny clothes [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-kikithehead+Aug 22 2003, 02:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(kikithehead @ Aug 22 2003, 02:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] What do you think of Bruce performance on "Into The Black Hole" from the Ayreon  "Flight of the Migrator" ?
I think it's great [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

One other thing. I've heard Arjen Lucassen (Ayreon) had composed a solo Album for Bruce, Is it true ? [/quote]
I've posted this last year I think

"Metal Eagle web site has a Arjen Anthony Lucassen interview conducted by Konstantinos “BattleRageR” Vasilakos. The man behind Ayreon and Star One projects spoke about Bruce Dickinson.

Kostas: There is a story with you and Bruce Dickinson. Can you give me some info about that?
Arjen: The STAR ONE album was originally going to be a Bruce Dickinson solo album. As you know, he sang on my last AYREON album, and he really loved that. He really loved the song and he wanted to work together. So he asked me whether we could do an album together. I was busy working on STAR ONE and I thought that maybe Bruce is interested, so I sent him the songs and he loved it. He said: “This is great! I want to make a concept album with you, which must be somewhere around the middle of HAWKWIND and DEEP PURPLE”. After listening to the songs he told he would start writing the lyrics for the first 4 songs. And then I couldn’t keep my mouth shut and I told a couple of fans about it. Well, the next day it was all over the Internet and Bruce’s manager got to read it and he was really angry. So he told me that it was very unprofessional of me to talk about it and he cancelled the whole project.

Kostas: Why was it unprofessional? Everybody knows that musicians tend to write albums, so talking about a cooperation isn’t anything really bad. Instead it would be a good advertisement.
Arjen: I think he had planned the whole year for Bruce. He has to do this with MAIDEN and then he will do this and then he will do that and so on. But the strange thing is that they never told me to keep it quiet. They never said: “Don’t talk about it”. What do you do if you are busy for half a year working on an album that Bruce is going to sing on it? You can’t keep quiet about that (laughter). I’ve already have a big name for AYREON but I am afraid to say it (laughter)."

[!--QuoteBegin-kikithehead+Aug 22 2003, 02:39 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(kikithehead @ Aug 22 2003, 02:39 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] What do you think of Bruce performance on "Into The Black Hole" from the Ayreon  "Flight of the Migrator" ?

Just wonderful! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Bruce is capable of singing anything! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back