Brixton VCD

A

Anonymous

I now have Brixton VCD to trade - 2 disks from webcast. Made by a trader in Eastern England (there are other versions about)

cant guarentee it'll play on all dvd players, but it works OK on my JVC

pcole@supanet.com

Hi Tom,

Do you need a copy? If so send an e-mail and we can work out a trade ( can you attach your list)?

cheers

Phil

Anyone who would be willing to trade with a norwegian? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'll mail you in a few days. Got to raise some funds first. Kind of broke at the mo. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have none actually, except for a few mp3 files lying around. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hi there!I want this VCD too.By the time I have a trading pause but by june13th it will finish.See my list -->www.geocities.com/maiden_vagelis/

maiden_vagelis:
I've looked at your site and would love to get the full gig that the mp3 "Bruce Singing "Alexander the Great"live !!!!!From the bootleg Athens 2000 " came from. Would you trade it for the Brixton VCD's?

Yes!Have you downloaded the mp3?
This is not the only time that bruce says "Alexander the Great",in Clansman he says:"No,no we can't let them take anymore Alexander the Great"Send me an e-mail at galia@ath.forthnet.gr and we will arrange it!

I was at the brixton gigs --all three nights - I would like to obtain a vcd copy of the brixton gigs. I have no maiden gigs on cd as my house was robbed at the start of the year and everything was stolen.

I am in Northern Ireland and would be willing to pay cash for a copy of this.
If anyone is interested in helping me out would they email me at

prisoner666@ironmaiden.com

Thankyou in advance.

ps. I have over 6000 metal albums on cd and would be willing to trade those.

Hi belfastmariner!

Cool name [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back