Brixton VCD

Discussion in 'Trade Forum' started by Anonymous, May 27, 2002.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I now have Brixton VCD to trade - 2 disks from webcast. Made by a trader in Eastern England (there are other versions about)

cant guarentee it'll play on all dvd players, but it works OK on my JVC

pcole@supanet.com

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cool...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Tom,

Do you need a copy? If so send an e-mail and we can work out a trade ( can you attach your list)?

cheers

Phil

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no i have sent tom a copy already! SPS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone who would be willing to trade with a norwegian? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your too quick for me sps :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll mail you in a few days. Got to raise some funds first. Kind of broke at the mo. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

have you got many boots Octiron?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have none actually, except for a few mp3 files lying around. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi there!I want this VCD too.By the time I have a trading pause but by june13th it will finish.See my list -->www.geocities.com/maiden_vagelis/

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maiden_vagelis:
    I've looked at your site and would love to get the full gig that the mp3 "Bruce Singing "Alexander the Great"live !!!!!From the bootleg Athens 2000 " came from. Would you trade it for the Brixton VCD's?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes!Have you downloaded the mp3?
    This is not the only time that bruce says "Alexander the Great",in Clansman he says:"No,no we can't let them take anymore Alexander the Great"Send me an e-mail at galia@ath.forthnet.gr and we will arrange it!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was at the brixton gigs --all three nights - I would like to obtain a vcd copy of the brixton gigs. I have no maiden gigs on cd as my house was robbed at the start of the year and everything was stolen.

I am in Northern Ireland and would be willing to pay cash for a copy of this.
    If anyone is interested in helping me out would they email me at

prisoner666@ironmaiden.com

Thankyou in advance.

ps. I have over 6000 metal albums on cd and would be willing to trade those.

15. The Ancient Mariner

The Ancient Mariner Ancient Mariner

Hi belfastmariner!

Cool name [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cheers mate

up the irons