Blind Guardian

Well, there is 1 tour date up for Germany. I wonder if a larger announcement is taking this long because maybe they're trying to put something big together with possibly some real choir members and symphony instruments.

Well, there is 1 tour date up for Germany. I wonder if a larger announcement is taking this long because maybe they're trying to put something big together with possibly some real choir members and symphony instruments.
I was expecting Blind Guardian Twilight Orchestra to be announced for Wacken in the advent calendar, but that didn't happen. I've been hoping that they would do a few shows in theatres or something as I'd be able to make it to Germany. The one show they have scheduled is an intimate acoustic show for 199 people and it sold out in a few seconds, surprisingly.

Hansi has been talking to Kyle McGinn from something called Dead Rhetoric and has said he expects Blind Guardian to complete their next proper album by Autumn. He also might have a few Demons & Wizards shows in 2020 and was quite optimistic about the possibility of Blind Guardian Twilight Orchestra becoming a live project, saying it "is very likely and very possible". So who knows what will happen?

Well, they're sure not wasting much time for the next album! Makes me wonder it there's going to be very little to no touring for BG's TO.

Nothing to get that worked up about, is it? He did, by accident, supply us with a source to your recollections. All fine and dandy.

I'd already acknowledged the primary source in my post. The Blabbermouth link was not required.
I'd much rather read the actual interview, which was supplied, rather than a brief recollection of it. The link was not redundant.

We all know how to use Google.
That is beside the point. We also could've googled "Blind Guardian news" rather than have read the second half of your post as far as that logic goes. You also could have supplied the link yourself, which would have been prudent. He saved us the trouble. Give the guy a break and let's just move on.

Last edited:
I could have supplied the link, but I forgot to. It's not like I made up the news is it? Plus it's lazy and rude not to bother checking the three previous posts to see if the information has already been posted, particularly since it's the second time in a week that Travis has done this. This is not a fast moving thread either.

I'm not trying to be rude at all. My mind has always been very lazy when it comes to reading and as a result I end up skimming over things so it's just me and nothing against anyone on here in the least. But I can see how it comes across and will try to be a bit more careful when it comes to things like this especially when there's not that much to read. :lol:

Pre-production on the next Blind Guardian album is set to begin imminently. :applause:

Hansi told some French person that the rest of the band did some initial work while Hansi was finishing off 'Legacy of the Dark Lands'. More in the following Blabbermouth article:

Now let's see if Travis or Black Bart post the exact same thing in the next few posts. <_<

The last Blind Guardian tour ended in August 2017 and Hansi spent much of 2019 touring with Demons & Wizards. He wouldn't have taken any more than one year off since he'd have been recording vocals for Blind Guardian Twilight Orchestra and Demons & Wizards. The level of musical productivity is impressive though - an example a certain pilot should follow. :innocent:

Back