Blaze Bayley

Geez... It's really bad when your band manager is the singer's girlfriend... Some classic Spinal Tap here, eh?

TheTrooper666 said:
Nope, she's not.
Her name is Tiziana Arrigoni.

There you go, me and Italian names...

Ranko said:
Geez... It's really bad when your band manager is the singer's girlfriend... Some classic Spinal Tap here, eh?

Some classic Beatles, actually.

sharon-osbourne.jpg

You know you've married a monster when she's 60 years old, cut her hair and dyed it red. It's always the same.

So he's given up on the Berlusconi Miracle Grow cream, and no bandana in sight. This just makes the likeness between him and Perun more spooky. :D

Good drummer, maybe the best since Jeffo, or even better (there are also some new double bass patterns in The Clansman).

Blaze sounds a bit funny during the chorus.

Too bad that The Clansman doesn't have some more elaborate drum fills so we could properly evaluate the drummer. Although, I tend to agree with you, he sounds pretty decent.

I've heard Blaze better than that, and I agree with Robbiedbee that the guitars are not particularly good. The pre-solo part (from 3:42 onwards)  is played out of tune - they completely BUTCHER the harmony! The solo is also a bit lacking - the parts that are copied are not performed that well, and the parts that are improvised fail to impress me. However, I also agree with Foro that the drummer is really good. I really like how he plays during that pre-solo part, especially from 4:14.

Just got an email that Blaze is playing in Dallas on Saturday June 25th, luckily I have nothing going on that weekend.  This will be my first time seeing him live outside of Maiden.  Looking forward to it.

Just saw he was opening for Boondox ... planning on getting the hell out of there before they come on :)

Back