Black Sabbath Survivor finished: on and on and on...

Vote for your LEAST favorite songs

• Children Of The Sea

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Heaven And Hell

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
IMO, this what we should have had:

1-3: Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, War Pigs, Heaven and Hell
4-6: Symptom of the Universe, Children of the Sea, Children of the Grave
7-10: Selection from: Megalomania, The Headless Cross, The Sign of the Southern Cross, Falling Off the Edge of the World, Hand of Doom, Wheels of Confusion, Iron Man, Black Sabbath.

:)

Symptom is definitely top 10 in my eyes. Megalomania is a possibility too. If you go on the Black Sabbath forums, you will see these songs are rated very highly by a lot of people. Neon Knights and Paranoid deserve to be nowhere near the top 10 in my opinion :)

My favorite era is probably Dio, then Martin. With Ozzy, they sounded too "bluesy". The only Ozzy-era tracks worthy of top 10 are: War Pigs, Iron Man, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Into The Void, and perhaps Children Of The Grave, IMO.

When it comes to Black Sabbath, opinions are so diverse its rediculous. I probably like all three eras equally, but I think Martin has the least songs worthy of top 10.

Yup, it's mostly opinion oriented, my older brother hasn't even heard of Dio or Martin-era.

But I prefer Dio and Martin, cause with them, Sabbath gets more "Metal feel".

My favorite Sabbath album is Heaven And Hell, followed by Headless Cross.

My two favourites are Headless Cross and Paranoid, but I need to listen to some a lot more to get a good perspective.

Yup, I like those two. Every Sabbath song is awesome when you give it a few listens. :shred:

Mine are Heaven And Hell & War Pigs.

Black Thunder said:
Yup, I like those two. Every Sabbath song is awesome when you give it a few listens. :shred:

Mine are Heaven And Hell & War Pigs.
Oh, I thought you meant favourite albums. My favourite songs are the same as yours :)

I just realized: I forgot to post this chart. Here ya go. :bigsmile:

change

1​
Heaven And Hell
3​
up 2

2​
Children Of The Sea
new!
n/a​

3​
War Pigs
1​
down 2

4​
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
4​
none​

5​
Neon Knights
7​
up 2

6​
The Sign Of The Southern Cross
new!
n/a​

7​
Children Of The Grave
new!
n/a​

8​
Iron Man
2​
down 6

9​
Paranoid
new!
n/a​

10​
Headless Cross
new!
n/a​

Out of the top ten:
Wheels Of Confusion (#5 last year)
Killing Yourself To Live (#6 last year)
When Death Calls (#8 last year)
Atom And Evil (#9 last year)
Bible Black (#10 last year)​

Children of the Sea not in top 10 last year? Thats interesting. I like Wheels of Confusion in the top 10 though. If we can replace Neon Knights and Paranoid with WOC and Sympton of the Universe next year I will be a happy chappy :)

SinisterMinisterX said:
Out of the top ten:
Wheels Of Confusion (#5 last year)
Killing Yourself To Live (#6 last year)
When Death Calls (#8 last year)
Atom And Evil (#9 last year)
Bible Black (#10 last year)[/center]

I think many of the changes this year can be attributed to the fact that not "actual" Black Sabbath songs are in the top 10 (as opposed to "Heaven and Hell")? Of course HnH is actual Sabbath, as a Sabbath by any other name would still rock as hard....

Back