Best Studio Single Artwork

The Evil That Men Do for me. The little gremlin with the contract gives it a much needed touch of humour! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I voted the trooper because nothing compares to it although Sanctuary and Women in Uniform are decent.

Got to be Out of The Silent Planet for me.
Can't believe you missed out Aces High though - this is a great cover, or is it only me that thinks this?

Hopping on the bandwagon and clicking the Trooper...
Aces High and TNOTB are runners-up for me, I think.

I would of said Aces High if it was there because it's so crazy looking. Since it wasn't I went with Rainmaker I like how it has the Eddie close up and mysterious guy in the background

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i voted for the wrong one! i voted for number of the beast, it should have been the trooper. Crap

The Trooper is easily the best. It's taken from some Northen Irish Protestant graffiti of a soldier or politician called Shankley. Learnt that from a Billy Connely programme. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Ascendancy+Nov 6 2005, 08:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Nov 6 2005, 08:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The Trooper is easily the best. It's taken from some Northen Irish Protestant graffiti of a soldier or politician called Shankley. Learnt that from a Billy Connely programme.  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]122341[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Is it not from a place called the "Shankhill", not a man called Shankley? I always thought it was from that area of Belfast, not a politician.

Shit! You're right, it is Shankhill. For the insparation of The Trooper's artwork, [a href=\'http://www.gurdjieff-legacy.org/90art/blackcab_shankill_skull.jpg\' target=\'_blank\']click here[/a] It's even got the grim reaper in the background.

Someone should do a single artwork elimination thread (similar to the album cover elim thread that's going on now). My favorite is Run to the Hills. Satan with his pitchfork vs. Eddie with his axe. And some sweet, sweet miscreant observers. Riggs at his warped best!

I always like Twilight Zone.  The Trooper is probably my favorite, but of the non-big time single, Twilight Zone is a cool one.

Twighlight Zone is a favourite of mine too, but I have come to like a non Riggs one even more, believe it or not: The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg artwork is just too cool for school...

taker64 said:
Twighlight Zone is a favourite of mine too, but I have come to like a non Riggs one even more, believe it or not: The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg artwork is just too cool for school...
Agreed. It was so cool as a tapestry last year.

Back