Best Studio Single Artwork

Decide on your favourite single artwork. I know that there are some ones ive missed off, but i can only have 15 and those are the ones I personally chose. If you have any better ones then MAKE YOUR VIEWS KNOWN.

Its the Trooper for me, Sanctuary isn't far behind though [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Out Of The Silent Planet does it for me, runners up are The Evil That Men Do, Two Minutes To Midnight and Flight Of Icarus.

where are the others? and Tailgunner was not a single (just promo)
SIASL and TETMD for me

The trooper has really cool artwork. i really enjoy the picture. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

At the time of this posting every single one has eight votes and apparently I added one more to Flight of Icarus giving it nine and a slight lead. Something about that one always intrigued me the most.

I think running free is one of the best covers...I like the dark style to it...

But...because it wasnt an option I voted for sanctuary bringing it up to join first with Flight of Icarus

can someone please tell me what the hell this is? not the right place to put it but i didn't know where...not the best cover i have seen..... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[a href=\'http://my.qxl.dk/accdb/viewItem.asp?IDI=17950721&ListingType=0&ListingSort=1&PageNum=1&Catg=10389\' target=\'_blank\']http://my.qxl.dk/accdb/viewItem.asp?IDI=17...um=1&Catg=10389[/a]

i agree on The Trooper..but i know that the clansman wasnt a single but i really love the artwork on it...with the flag and sword..oh heavy metal man! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I like Solider Eddie (2 Minutes). I just think it's neat looking.

The Trooper... I have a poster of that on my wall, as well as a shirt of it... Pretty damn cool... The Number of the Beast (single) is awesome, too.

Back