Best Iron Maiden Chorus?

And this is where we can notice that great choruses don't necessarily make great songs and that songs can be great without a great chorus.

Run To The Hills
The Prisoner
Purgatory
Wasted Years
Flash of the Blade
Powerslave
CIPWM
Public Enema Number One
Run Silent Run Deep
Fear is the Key
Wasting Love
Como Estais Amigos
New Frontier
El Dorado
The Talisman
IESF
Tears of a Clown
I abide by my 7 year-old opinion ;) (though this time I would not include "Como Estais Amigos" -it is the pre-chorus that I love- nor "New Frontier", meh in retrospect). As far as choruses are concerned, nothing too exciting on Senjutsu, in my opinion (although I think those "The Writing On The Wall" and "Darkest Hour" are better than the rest).

As far as choruses are concerned, nothing too exciting on Senjutsu, in my opinion (although I think those "The Writing On The Wall" and "Darkest Hour" are better than the rest)
I don’t agree.

Senjutsu has a big, powerful chorus. The Writing on the Wall is just brilliant, and Days of Future Past is another great chorus by Bruce. Hell On Earth also, if it counts.

1. Die With Your Boots On
2. The Thin Line Between Love and Hate
3. Man on the Edge
4 Run to the Hills
5. Wildest Dreams

Lets face it, many maiden songs have repetitive choruses (thanks Harry) but there are some that are truly beautiful or brilliant...

I have a top 5 choruses.... they don't need to have lyrics as we know many don't...

1. Only the Good Die Young
2. The Thin Line Between Love and Hate
3. Hallowed (No lyrics, just kick ass riff)
4. No Prayer for the Dying (No lyrics, just great riffs)
5. Ghost of the Navigator

what's yours?
I've just been listening to the red and the black and it's brilliant.....so is hooks in you.

Back