Best iron maiden album ever

7SOA7S is the best EVER!!! But DOD is cool too and I also love... Killers, i don't know why! So I like totally different albums and it was difficult for me to choose one. But I finally mde my mind and chose 7th Son!

Think he does. The X Factor is one of Maiden's very best albums IMO... [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm really starting to worry about these polls ...
BNW better artwork than Somewhere in Time ? This is a joke right ?

[!--QuoteBegin-Adam Santer666+Nov 17 2003, 06:00 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Adam Santer666 @ Nov 17 2003, 06:00 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] well? what do you think. [/quote]
killers got no votes [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
this is shit [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yeah, I love Killers, too. 7SOA7S is the best, but Killers is right after it!

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] somewhere in time [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] the rest very close behind [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

there are 3 albums at the top [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] killers, [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] somewhere in time and [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] seventh son

BTW, I like Killers even more than The Number Of The Beast! I donno why almost all the metalheads praise TNOTB to heaven and bash Killers. IMO Killers has a lot more power and energy! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

1st-Powerslave--.....But I really love them all...Specially:
Brave New World---
Fear of the Dark---
Somewhere in Time---

Why aren't they in any order? [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Anyway, I went for SSOASS, which surprised me a bit because I would normally instantly choose Powerslave, but I'm listening to 7th Son at the moment and my love for it just keeps growing.

Just so you know though, I would have voted for Powerslave and SSOASS equally if possible, because I can't choose between them.

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Ill say Heaviness - X factor
sheer brute - Killers
Song writing - powerslave
epic - 7SOA7S

cant decide ill have to go with Powerslave

I agree with mercury. Piece of Mind does not have a bad song on it. If you have ever seen "To Tame a Land" live, you would know that it doesn't get any better.

-Killers/ Iron Maiden would get more votes if they re-recorded it with Bruce on vocals.

Seventh Son is my personal favorite with Infinite Dreams as my favorite Maiden song. The way they move through that album with tempo changes and such get me every time.

Back