Best iron maiden album ever

Live After Death, no contest! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Best studio album? Over the years I keep coming back to Piece Of Mind, but Powerslave, # of the Beast and SSOASS are all very close behind.

Powerslave once again.
Piece of Mind and Killers are very close runners up.
Shouldnt lump in studio albums with live albums and greatest hits albums though.

Ahhhh!

Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave
I don't wanna die I'm a God why can't I live on?
When the life giver dies all around is laid waste
And in my last hour I'm a slave to the power of death!

My vote goes to Beast, however I like Maiden live so Live After Death is a great album, but there´s still some damn good bootegs to find

Well its 5:50 and powerslave is in the lead at 21.43 % of the votes, and actually, I am rather surprised. Not that I dont like the album. [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-air-raid+Nov 18 2003, 08:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(air-raid @ Nov 18 2003, 08:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] My vote goes to Beast, however I like Maiden live so Live After Death is a great album, but there´s still some damn good bootegs to find [/quote]
Wivout a shadow of a doubt it's no. of the beast! Every aspect is amazing - the music, the lyrics, sense of old fashioned metal, the image of the band and BRUCE HAS JOINED - yay! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

BNW for me..

Though 7th Son comes in a close second, along with # of the Beast, followed by DoD, Piece of Mind, FoTD, and all of them, acttually!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i dont know, i have falled more'n'more inlove with SSOASS latley...

looks like no of the beast is more popular than I [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] thought

Brave New World. Simply because that's the album with the most great songs. I think The Mercenary is the only song on the album that's not great. It's good, with a great opening-riff and all, but I think the chorus is a little repetive. To much show them no fear/pain. Also, The Nomad is a great song, but I think it's too long. 7 minutes would've been enough. Other than that, the album is almost perfect.

Then we have Somewhere In Time on second, followed by Number Of The Beast, Powerslave and Seventh Son on a tied third. I'm not sure if I'll put Dance Of Death on third as well, but at least it's just behind. Not sure after that, but No Prayer is the least good album. It's not a bad album, hell no, but one album have to be the worst anyway. Virtual XI is the only album I haven't heard.

Dance of Death.....

Gotta love it. Especially Paschendale and Montsegur are fuckin' awesome.

Back