Best ever live performances by Bruce?

Seventh Son

Invader
I'd just like to know what you guys think is the best single performance, of any given song by, Bruce, be it official release, bootleg or at a concert :)

There's already a topic for Bruce's live performances.

22 Acacia Avenue, Dortmund 1983
Children Of The Damned, Santiago 2009

THEANDRIC said:
How about Rime of the Ancient Mariner from Somewhere Back in Time 2008

I think I have to agree there. Incredible. It takes Balls to play a song like Mariner live!  :edmetal:

Dr Sin said:
I think I have to agree there. Incredible. It takes Balls to play a song like Mariner live!  :edmetal:

It's Steve's, Bruce's and Dave's favorite to play, too.

Hallowed/Rime on Flight 666, 22 on Beast over Hammersmith, Running Free on LAD, The Clansman on RIR to name a few.

Seventh Son said:
I'd just like to know what you guys think is the best single performance, of any given song by, Bruce, be it official release, bootleg or at a concert :)

Live in London, England (March 20, 1982) (Hammersmith Odeon) (Beast Over Hammersmith) - Bruce at his BEST
Live in Nottingham, England (May 10, 1983) - First time Piece of Mind was played live... Bruce went ALL OUT
Live in San Bernardino, CA (August 20, 2005) (Ozzfest) - YUP, Bruce went ALL OUT for this concert. Didn't think he still had it in him. Looks like he wanted to prove something that night.

Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Somewhere Back In Time 2008 (Just about every Rime sounded amazing)

Powerslave, Somewhere Back In Time 2008 (and I have to be picky here... when he sang this to us in Chicago, it was the greatest voice of his I'd ever heard. I get chills thinking about that one performance, wish I could find a high quality audio of it.)

Sign Of The Cross, Rock in Rio

Ghost of the Navigator, Rock in Rio

Back