Bands Influenced By Maiden

jr123

Invader
Just wondering what bands were influenced or take a liking to the Metal Gods that Are Maiden!!! i know Metallica were influenced by them, Which i think is great considering Metallica is one of the best metal bands out there. Can anyone think of any more?

oh , might i add Sum41 [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Majesty name Iron Maiden as one of their influences. I also think Edguy sound damn much like Maiden.

BTW, I think this thread fits better into the Maiden Chat or Commentary forums.

Chad Kroger from Nickelback was immensely influenced by Maidens music

Metallica influced from Maiden [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Chad Kroger from Nickelback was immensely influenced by Maidens music[/quote]

Yeah, but he sucks [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Dragonforce were.

[attachmentid=309]

(random pic of me in dragonforce shirt [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )
Dream Theatre i think.

Anyone know about manowar?

[attachment deleted by admin]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Yeah, but he sucks[/quote]

Yeah, too true. It also sucked that he was at their CD release party AND that his mug was on their site.

Bands influenced or inspired by maiden? Most melodic metal that came after, really... Both good and bad

Sum 41 is big with the kiddies here in Canada, but no i hate their music [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Why is it ALL my posts are moved from general topic to another location where noone EVER replies again? [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maybe it's nothing to do with the forum they're in, more to do with their content?

sum41 did a trooper cover [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i think therion,my second favourite band,were a bit influenced.they did a cover after children of the damned

[!--QuoteBegin-elhefe+Aug 3 2004, 01:29 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(elhefe @ Aug 3 2004, 01:29 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]helloween & gammaray[/quote]
Helloween came out around or about the same time Maiden did (both GREAT bands), and Kai left Helloween to form Gamma after 7 Keys II. Don't know if there is too much influence, maybe just a little...... they both have good songs, strong players, and survived the 80's for this.
[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back