Band Members Favorite Maiden Albums?

FTB

Stranger in a Strange Board
Is there any Info on this? I remember some sort of Interview with Nicko where he stated Powerslave , AMOLAD and another one as his favorite Records.

Are there any official Statements from Steve , H and the Rest what their favorite Maiden Albums are?
(Aside from always the Newest One being "The best thing we ever done" stuff)

If not, what do you think are those?

Well I think it's pretty clear that none of them seem to like Somewhere in Time.

I know they all really like A Matter of Life and Death. That's why they played the whole thing live.

Is it really a case that they don't like SIT, or that they think they wouldn't reproduce the sound/it wouldn't fit in with the rest of a standard set?

I believe that Somewhere In Time are Bruce and Adrian's favourite albums.

I remember watching an interview with all the members, and those two put it at the top, or at least in their top 5.

I believe that Somewhere In Time are Bruce and Adrian's favourite albums.

I remember watching an interview with all the members, and those two put it at the top, or at least in their top 5.
Well H i'm sure bout , but Bruce? Like really? The guy whose songs all got rejected? I think i've read otherwise that he kinda doesnt like it...

I think AMoLaD is Nicko's favourite. SiT is definitely near the bottom of Bruce's list. He has no song credits, and wanted Maiden to go in a different direction at that point.

Well H i'm sure bout , but Bruce? Like really? The guy whose songs all got rejected? I think i've read otherwise that he kinda doesnt like it...

Yeah you're right, sorry, I got mixed up.

It was from this interview:

Bruce chose Powerslave over SIT, whilst Adrian chose the latter.

Reactions: FTB
Nicko thinks every new Maiden album is the best one....
I remember reading somewhere that Steve's favourite is Piece of Mind.
Also Janick has high regard for the X Factor....

I thought Bruce and Steve have said Piece of Mind was their favorite? Or something about it being their highest quality album..

I love the fact that they are so proud of A Matter of Life and Death. A true darker and emotional masterpiece.

"Please tell me now what life is..."

I can't find the sources at the moment, but i'm 99% sure that Steve said his favourite records are Piece of Mind and Seventh Son, while Brave New World is among Bruces' favorites (He also claims its his favourite production wise)

Not sure about the others, but I remember reading/watching a series of interviews where Bruce and Steve were asked about their favourites. One of the interviews was on the eve of Seventh Sons release though, where Steve said that Piece of Mind was his favourite but Seventh Son had usurped that position, but in a later interview he liked both for different reasons.

Nickos favorite at the moment is The Book of Souls.

I read some years ago that H thought Somewhere in Time is his favourite album. He did add though, that he thinks it's the only record of theirs that sounds dated.

In the tablature book for the first four albums, Steve mentions "Phantom of the Opera" and "To Tame a Land" as the songs of which he is the proudest. Later on, probably in a French magazine, he says he really doesn't like "Chains of Misery".

Back