B4 Dance of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, we now know both you and I are turk. But let's keep the conversation in english, so everybody can understand us.

First of all, I want to send the translation of the link Guest gave me:

[a href=\'http://www.harunyahya.org/index.php\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.harunyahya.org/index.php[/a]

go to this page. on the top-right there's a world picture, takeen from space. below, there's a dropdown menu: "Site İndexi". It may appear a little bit different to you due to encoding. count letters to see if it matches [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]. skip it. below that menu, is written "Diğer Diller" and ther's a menu below, in which "Türkçe" (Turkish) is selected by default. From there select the language you want. there's a wide array of options, from french to malay, from english to bosnian.

The books Guest advised are:

No, they don't exist! [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I thought they'd existed in english too but the english section is radically different from turkish section. The titles he advised were "Qabbalah and Freemason" and "Judaism and Freemason ".

In english section, you see more peaceful and religious titles. It generally has books related to Allah, Islam, miracles etc. the only edgy stuff is about Darwin, the writer is most known for. The others are non-harmful books of him.

You may be intersted in "knight Templars" book anyway, after all, we discussed about it a little. It's readable from web.

[a href=\'http://www.harunyahya.com/knights01.php\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.harunyahya.com/knights01.php[/a]

It's classed under Politic works. But it has at most half of the content of the turkish version. Probably with variatons. I'll mark the differences later.

In anyway, I'll be reading the books, most of them as I can, for the sake of the conversation. I'll be sharing my thoughts afterwards, and make necessary translations.

Guest, do some translations too to share my burden! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Onhell here, don't have time to sign in. anywho, There are many bands who will admit ties with cults or Satan himself (marylin manson comes to mind) few bands have subliminal messages, leave that to advertising agencies. The ones that exist are intentional like the backward message in still life and the "666" whisper in back in the village. And good work on finding those interviews SMX! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

After going reading through all of this, I was left thinking, with a very very serious question in mind. And that was, whether all this nonsense was really funnier than the dancing banana that appears in the second reply.
After serious consideration and deliberation and meditation and a number of other activities which end in -ation, I came to the firm conclusion that the dancing banana wins the day.

-------> [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

..... nice.

Religions have used song to express their beliefs for thousands of years. it is up to the listener of the song to make their own judgment about the theme, lyrics and issues involved within it. having a religion is like having a belief, an opinion. People are continuously expressing their feelings and beliefs and it is not illegal. for example, an exert from Holiday by Green Day:

Zieg Heil to the president Gasman
Bombs away is your punishment
Pulverize the Eiffel towers
Who criticize your government
Bang Bang goes the broken glass
Kill all the fags that don't agree
Trials by fire setting fire
Is not a way that's meant for me

they've expressed their opinion of the American Government.
The point I’m making is that wether or not people believe in someone or something or even have an issue to express, anyone has the right to express it. At least in a democratic society. So they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back