B4 Dance of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I wanna say this to all you bone heads out there, I m glad you people are getting closer to the lyric meanings of maiden, Thanks to Iron Maiden, i think they heard my cry to b clearer in their songs, and yet i hate the way comments are made, people are to sure of themselves, and having people second their comments like;
" I played this song for a friend of mine who does mythology and religious studies after reading your post, Gor, and she agrees with you. You make a very good point, one I won't even try to argue. "
Now thats F____N weak, let me tell u something about to ur little friend,, Most myths come from true events. and she should improve her occultic studies.

I wanna comment on the song dance of death, i know whats it about, but i dont want to attempt to comment, coz i know the first person to criticise me would b Mavz ,,,, [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
But i wanna approach commenting this song by synchronising it with another song,

Hotel California, from the eagles, if u read there lyrics, they r similar, similar in a sense that they both got introduced to a cult that were purely evil and lost. There is no such thing as a Hotel california, except there is a church in california, where alot of the rich and famous popstars and rockstars use to and go to, amongst themselves they call that luciferian church Hotel California,where they did various rituals, satanic of course, read the lyrics to hotel california and evaluate, and research on "Hotel California" itself.

I say again, Bruce is trying to expose a dark world thats living amongst us, but he has to bcareful too about it, It is for all u too relize and study, STUDY these things, coz there not myths. Theres alot of bands who r belivers of god, like the maiden, tears for fears, led zeppelin, eagles etc. And you hav the belivers of lucifer like U2 , Madonna, Michael Wacko, . Just by dividing them u can see which of the 2 groups hav a more evil approach. i'll giv one example: Madonnas Like A Prayer song, it is for lucifer, not her lover, she takes ppl to him, and if u hav the gadget to play backwards, on this song u ll hear madonna say "Oh hear us satan".
Mayb this isa bit bizzare, but the devil is out there to get You!!!!!!! and he s doin a brilliant job,,

U2 r an irish band, Y r they serving the jews,, The Joshua Tree album, in the song 'what i m loking for' bono says, " i blv in kingdom come, and all the colours......."
which kingdom is he talking about??? what colours,,
could they b doin this for fame and glory???? make ppl dance and whirl to a New World Order?
The Band deadstar, their song deepwater, "I'd sell my soul for a record", might say its only lyrics, but isnt that dangerous, selling ur soul to cults,

And i also want to ask, and ask urselves, Which of these groups (Blvrs & Nonblvrs) hav the privilage of press and media on there side???

"An easy way for the blind to go, a clever path for the fools who know"
The fools make the money,, which a 100 dollar american bill only costs 8 cents to print, Can anyone really defy a value for 8 cents,, eight pieces of red metal. Blah!!!

Wow, i v gone all over the place again,, sorry mavz if u dont understand what i m trying to say,

MADDDDDDDD WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad world indeed...

I could have deleted all this rubbish, but I find it amusing. At least you can be funny without the help of a dancing banana... [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Nov 16 2003, 09:12 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Nov 16 2003, 09:12 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Mad world indeed...

I could have deleted all this rubbish, but I find it amusing. At least you can be funny without the help of a dancing banana...  [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Thanks Mavz, and i swear what ever i write i dont make upp, look, u can only check what i m saying,,, do a search,
i mean no offense to anyone when i say boneheads,, coz im one too

Right... [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I replied to this nonsense in another thread. Good God, some people will believe anything, won't they?

I grew up in Wisconsin, also known as "America's Dairyland". I've seen plenty of dairy farms and fields full of grazing cattle. That naturally includes the droppings of those cattle as well. That's exactly what these ramblings by "Guest" remind me of. A pure, unadulterated field full of bullshit.

Without even trying, here's 4 major mistakes by "guest":
1. Hotel California is known to be an allegory about drug addiction.
2. Bruce didn't write Dance of Death.
3. Trying to pull messages out of playing music backwards has been scientifically discredited.
4. Questioning the Christian beliefs of U2 shows you know nothing about U2 and their history.

Wanna get taken seriously, "Guest"? Try at least registering first!

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Nov 16 2003, 06:49 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Nov 16 2003, 06:49 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Wanna get taken seriously, "Guest"? Try at least registering first! [/quote]
I agree with SMX. REGISTER if you wanna argue with everyone else. Thats what the rest of the forum did. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Nov 16 2003, 06:49 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Nov 16 2003, 06:49 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I grew up in Wisconsin, also known as "America's Dairyland". I've seen plenty of dairy farms and fields full of grazing cattle. That naturally includes the droppings of those cattle as well. That's exactly what these ramblings by "Guest" remind me of. A pure, unadulterated field full of bullshit. [/quote]
[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

laugh all u want Loosecannon, soon u ll relize ur the cattle, wont b long. Lets not forget who writes the history today, they write what they want u to blv.

i do blv in santa,, [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--], but i dont blv man went to the moon, dont tell me u blv they did.

Keep laughing, time will come. I hadnt relized ur all kids here, Baphomet's kids.

I know who writes the history today. Did I ever say I sit there and eat all the pap fed to us on CNN?

And I do believe we've gone to the moon. I have researched this, and the arguments for the landing being real are much stronger than the arguments against.

Now, if you come here with something real, something you can reference in scholarly journals or in books, rather than ranting webpages, we might just listen.

Until that day, feel free to believe what you wish. But please, keep your pedantics to yourself.

loose cannon, most of the sources i hav r foreign to u, unless ur turkish. But i do hav a couple of books that u can search and find easily, Texe Marrs 's book called "Dark Secrets of the New Age".
Now Texe Marrs isnt my uncle he was an assistant professor of aerospace studies, teaching American Defense Policy, strategic weapons systems, and related subjects at the University of Texas at Austin from 1977 to 1982. He has also taught international affairs, political science, and psychology for two other universities. A graduate Summa Cum Laude from Park College, Kansas City, Missouri, he earned his Master’s degree at North Carolina State University.

And like i mentioned somewhere b4 get the journal or diaries to Admiral Byrd North pole expeditions. these people are reputable people in America, and u can access these books easily over there.

thanks dude, i appreciate ur fairness, here s a few more resources,,

Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper. Bill Cooper, former United States Naval Intelligence Briefing Team member, reveals information that remains hidden from the public eye. This information has been kept in Top Secret government files since the 1940s. His audiences hear the truth unfold as he writes about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the war on drugs, the Secret Government, and UFOs.

Second Messiah: Templars, the Turin Shroud and the Great Secret of Freemasonry
by Christopher Knight, Robert Lomas.

[!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hey Hey! Guest,

I'm a turk, so please cite your turkish sources too! I'm real serious. I want to read.

Okumanın bana problem çıkarmayacağını biliyorsun.

SMX, it's true that most people think Hotel California is about drugs, but most people also think that Turning Japanese is about masturbation and Losing My Religion is an anti-relgion song when in reality they are both Love songs. Scientology is a very powerful cult in California and funny enough their headquarters is a Hotel and these guys when they get a hold of you they never let you leave. Fit the lyrics? I think so, is that what they are really about? who knows. Songs are works of art and like all works of art, painted, written or otherwise mean what the person looking, reading or hearing it wants it to mean. It's great to know the artist original and true intent, but if you want Ghost of the Navigator to be about a couragious pirate and not a metaphor for life, thats great. it's what you make it.
As far as going to the moon goes, I do believe we've gone there, but I also believe the landing everybody saw on TV was filmed in Nevada. The rest well.... I won't even bother with, hehe. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

OK, Onhell, I searched for Eagles interviews online to find the truth... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Don Henley in a [a href=\'http://www.eaglesfans.com/info/articles/henley%20RS%2087.html\' target=\'_blank\']1987 Rolling Stone Interview[/a]:
'Hotel California' was widely received as a sharp commentary on Southern California's penchant for superficiality and decadence. Was that your intention?
Actually, I was a little disappointed with how the record was taken, because I meant it in a much broader sense than a commentary about California. I was looking at American culture, and when I called that one song "Hotel California, I was simply using California as a microcosm for the rest of America and for the self-indulgence of our entire culture.
It was, to a certain extent, about California, about the excesses out here. But in many instances, as California goes, so goes the nation. Things simply happen out here or in New York first  whether it's with drugs or fashion or artistic movements or economic trends  and then work their way toward the middle of America. And thats what I was trying to get at.

Joe Walsh denied any occult references on the Hotel California album in [a href=\'http://www.inmusicwetrust.com/articles/52h09.htm\' target=\'_blank\']this interview[/a]:
Is it true that, on the cover of Hotel California, late Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey is seen standing in one of the hotel windows?
Absolutely not. Any reference to Satan or anything like that is completely in the eyes of whoever is thinking that. That's a reflection of how sick they are.

By the way, "Guest", that is the kind of sources that will convince most of us ... not references to obscure books by questionable authors. I've read Second Messiah by Knight/Lomas; it's entertaining, but very far from what I would call reliable.

"Is it true that, on the cover of Hotel California, late Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey is seen standing in one of the hotel windows?" Sure he ll say no, and say who eva thinks that is sick, as if he would say yes it is, and stir controversy. And anyway how would they hav directed a question like this in the first place??? Hav u eva heard any band openly say things like this,, its all subliminal.

eddieson naber lan,, hehe, Harun Yahya nin "Yahudilik ve masonluk,", bu kitabi websitesinden okuyabilirsin. www.harunyahya.org da bedava okuyabilirsin. Masonluk ve kabbala baslkili kitapta. sonra bu tapanakcilar hakkinda bilgi ogrenmek icin, Aydogan Vatandas adli yazarin "Ezoterika- Gizli Cemiyetler" kitabi guzel bilgiler veriyor, ve saglam destekleyici bilgiler. sonraTexe Marrs in "Illuminati" adli ktapta guzel,

En sasirtici kitapta, Turgut Gursan adli yazarin "Yeraltindaki Gizli Dunyalar" kitabi cok goz acici.

Eger bunlari incelersen, belki benim bunlara ne anlatmaya calistigimi anlarsin, hepsi uyuyor. Ve de ne dusundugunu bu konuya yaz, cunki merak ederim ne dusundugun hakkinda. Hos Cakal.[!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Eddieson,,Harun yahya nin kitaplarinin adresi ni aldim daha kolay olsun diye, iki kitabininkini yaziyorum,, mutlaka incele, ve de unutma ki masonluktan baska cemiyetlerde var Loosecannon e soyledigim gibi( im not saying anything bad about u Loosecannon, Just telling him to chek somthin there) Templars var, illuminati vb,Templars ler turkcede tapinakcilar deniyor.
Neyse, fazla derine girmeden,
[a href=\'http://www.harunyahya.org/kitap/kabalavemasonluk/kvm01.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.harunyahya.org/kitap/kabalavema...nluk/kvm01.html[/a]
oburude
[a href=\'http://www.harunyahya.org/KITAP/YahudilikveMasonluk/yvm7.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.harunyahya.org/KITAP/Yahudilikv...onluk/yvm7.html[/a]
Make sure u check out Williams Cooper too. Eddieson,

[!--QuoteBegin-Guest+Nov 19 2003, 03:40 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 19 2003, 03:40 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] "Is it true that, on the cover of Hotel California, late Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey is seen standing in one of the hotel windows?" Sure he ll say no, and say who eva thinks that is sick, as if he would say yes it is, and stir controversy. And anyway how would they hav directed a question like this in the first place??? Hav u eva heard any band openly say things like this,, its all subliminal. [/quote]
Sinister Minister I only named a few books that appeared to my eyes on my shelf, theres over 60000 types of these books around the world, Knights/Lomas learnt from these sources( not 60000 of them of course), and they were once Masons themselves Their views changed, and they felt they had to expose it. And try reding Texe Marrs 's book,
I mean at the end of it all, whether it is far fetch or not, what i m saying is that Iron maiden songs r in relation to these so called "Dark Secrets of the New Age" theme, whether u blv it or not, its up to u, Personally i hav read so many books about these underground powers, i blv it all, I even blv in Santa Clause, i blv in Jesus, But i dont blv the Appollo missions. If u get what i mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back