Anyone want to join this band?

The Ancient Mariner

Ancient Mariner
Right, I've had an idea to form/join an internet band (where one person records their layer then sends it on to the next person who adds their part etc.) which is supposed to be an up-and-coming Danish power metal band but is really a bunch of people messing about. The band is called "Symphony Of Hate" and I need a vocalist, two guitarists, a bassist and a drummer.

The site is at [a href=\'http://www.geocities.com/symphonyofhate2003\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.geocities.com/symphonyofhate2003[/a]

Anyone interested? If enough people are I'll get on with the song ideas and stuff.

Four words: Greatest. Band. Website. Ever. [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Where do I have to live?...

... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ...

How good does the quality have to be?

My friend has a drumset, two mixing boards, mics, and Sonar Cakewalk. It sounds pretty good, but definatley not studio. I can try *Shrug*

...Umm... If you need two guitars, a bass, vocals, and drums.. What're you gonna do?

Well, I'm a fifteen years old, I live in Virginia, USA, and I've been playing drums for five years with influences from Iron Maiden, In Flames, Bodom, Rhapsody, Hammerfall, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Sabbath, Metallica... etc. I can also play guitar (Fairly decently, but nothing special). I write a few melodies here and there, mostly with backup guitar, lead guitar, bass and drum parts. I'll occasionally write lyrics too. I never really get around to recording though. So I guess if you want to talk some more about it, email me at Coughmeanother@yahoo.com.

ok, I'll let you know when I have some stuff ready! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I could play guitar, but i cant record very good.... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

ok, if you're interested leave your e-mail address and I'll get back to you all when/if I have something prepared.

As I say, it'll be a few weeks at least before anything beyond lyrics is sorted because of coursework and gigging and stuff.

ill be in but the prob is my cake walk caked itself i need to get it again

also if you need help with lyrics Mariner it could through in a couple of lines if your stuck on

You are cruel to release this upon the world. [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back