Anyone want to join this band?

The Ancient Mariner

Ancient Mariner
Right, I've had an idea to form/join an internet band (where one person records their layer then sends it on to the next person who adds their part etc.) which is supposed to be an up-and-coming Danish power metal band but is really a bunch of people messing about. The band is called "Symphony Of Hate" and I need a vocalist, two guitarists, a bassist and a drummer.

The site is at [a href=\'http://www.geocities.com/symphonyofhate2003\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.geocities.com/symphonyofhate2003[/a]

Anyone interested? If enough people are I'll get on with the song ideas and stuff.

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
Four words: Greatest. Band. Website. Ever. [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

Where do I have to live?...

... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ...

A

Anonymous

How good does the quality have to be?

My friend has a drumset, two mixing boards, mics, and Sonar Cakewalk. It sounds pretty good, but definatley not studio. I can try *Shrug*

...Umm... If you need two guitars, a bass, vocals, and drums.. What're you gonna do?

A

Anonymous

Well, I'm a fifteen years old, I live in Virginia, USA, and I've been playing drums for five years with influences from Iron Maiden, In Flames, Bodom, Rhapsody, Hammerfall, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Sabbath, Metallica... etc. I can also play guitar (Fairly decently, but nothing special). I write a few melodies here and there, mostly with backup guitar, lead guitar, bass and drum parts. I'll occasionally write lyrics too. I never really get around to recording though. So I guess if you want to talk some more about it, email me at Coughmeanother@yahoo.com.

The Ancient Mariner

Ancient Mariner
ok, I'll let you know when I have some stuff ready! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I could play guitar, but i cant record very good.... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The Ancient Mariner

Ancient Mariner
ok, if you're interested leave your e-mail address and I'll get back to you all when/if I have something prepared.

As I say, it'll be a few weeks at least before anything beyond lyrics is sorted because of coursework and gigging and stuff.

tabor

Ancient Mariner
ill be in but the prob is my cake walk caked itself i need to get it again

also if you need help with lyrics Mariner it could through in a couple of lines if your stuck on

A

Anonymous

You are cruel to release this upon the world. [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]