AMORPHIS SURVIVOR 2015: Results -> Sampo wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
SURVIVOR_RULES_017.jpg

Top 10
Under The Red Cloud
08. My Kantele
09. The Castaway
10. Bad Blood

SURVIVOR_RULES_017.jpg

Top 10
Death Of A King
07. Under The Red Cloud
08. My Kantele
09. The Castaway
10. Bad Blood

Hmm. I have a clear top two (don't know the order yet) but alas, it looks like I can't protect one of them without sending the other to its death.

I've had a favourite for ages, but not so sure about my personal no.2. A few I really like must have been knocked out quite a while back.

What I meant is more about the current situation (or latest couple of rounds). I like Magic & Mayhem and Skyforger the most from the ones that are left.

That's the thing. I know fine well what my top two songs are here, but my second choice of the ones remaining wouldn't be even in my overall top five.

Yes I see.

All this made me realize there's so much good stuff out there.

*early evaluation rant*

This game gave me so much focus on the non early stuff that it brought the first albums to the background (they got eliminated pretty fast). But if I play that again.. That sinister and haunting side with these awesome riffs, compelling guitar lines and demonic voice coming straight out of the Kalevala, it certainly would put recent stuff more to the background, when focusing on my favourites.

In short, this was a great ride. I (still) know what I like the best, but my appreciation for this band has become broader. And bigger.

Last edited:
In short, this was a great ride. I (still) know what I like the best, but my appreciation for this band has become broader. And bigger.
Cool!

I'd say I appreciate the Tuonela-Am Universum-Far From The Sun material a bit more, although I'd still like to hear my favorite songs from that era re-recorded with the current lineup.

Would all of you vote in the albums Survivor too? If not I'll skip it.

That's the thing. I know fine well what my top two songs are here, but my second choice of the ones remaining wouldn't be even in my overall top five.

I haven't got my rankings fully sorted out yet, but I think I only have 2 of the 5 songs left in my top 10. Some of my favourites didn't even make it out of the album rounds.

Back